Cavista is now recruiting for the position of Social Media Strategist. Interested candidates should read details below and submit their application using email address at the end of this page.
>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Monday 20, March 2023
Cavista is a technology solution company that aims at empowering organizations with the world’s best technology solutions. We ensure the highest level of client satisfaction through a global network of innovation, and our software solutions are custom-built to accommodate your domain and requirements. Join Cavista careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to see LATEST SSCE / GCE / OND / NCE JOB OPENINGS
Cavista Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Strategist
Job type: Full-time
Also Apply For 9mobile Nigeria Employment (11 Positions)
- Design and execute social media strategies to achieve marketing targets.
- Managing, creating and publishing original, high-quality, and SEO-driven content on social platforms.
- Discuss and develop strategies for content optimization and improved web traffic.
- Collaborate and communicate with writers and designers to ensure content is appealing and informative for the reader.
- Administering all company social media accounts to ensure up-to-date content.
- Define KPIs for significant social media presence.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
- Stay up to date with new digital technologies and social media best practices.
- Communicate with industry professionals via social media to create a strong network.
- Prepare and monitor reports on SEO, web traffic, ROI, and user engagement.
- Use analytics tools to gauge the success of posts and campaigns.
Also Apply For Oando Plc Recruitment (4 Positions)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, or a related field.
- 5+ years proven work experience as Social Media Strategist or similar role in the Technology and Hospitality industry.
- Hands-on experience using social media for brand awareness.
- Practical knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent social and organizational skills.
- Basic experience or familiarity with web designing tools.
- Competitive Compensation.
- 5-day workweek.
- Competitive Health Insurance (Employee + Spouse + 4 children).
- Growth and Development
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For Olam International Limited Recruitment (5 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online