Willers Solutions Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is for all qualified candidates.
Willers Solutions Limited is a quick-moving provider of business management solutions with a wide range of valuable services for corporate organizations. We operate in all of the key economic areas, enlisting Consultants with extensive industry knowledge and training. An indigenous company, Willers Solutions Limited, offers a cutting-edge value proposition that is focused on value maximization. Join Willers Solutions Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Tuesday 21, March 2023
Willers Solutions Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Specialist
Location: Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Coca-Cola Bottling Company Employment (5 Positions)
- Developing social media content plans that are consistent with the company’s brand identity.
- Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
- Managing a high volume of daily social media posts.
- Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner.
- Developing and managing social influencer programs and attending social influencer events.
- Using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite Pro, and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance.
- Preparing monthly reports on social media marketing efforts.
- Suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
- Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
- Performing other duties when needed.
Also Apply for: The Place Restaurant Recruitment (6 Positions)
Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field.
- 2 or more years of social media experience including planning and managing content in a corporate, or agency setting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
- Experience using various analytics software.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
Application Closing Date
12th October, 2022.
Also Apply for: Khenpro Global Services Recruitment (9 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.