Salpha Energy is an energy generating company established to address the huge market need for energy by enabling people harness the infinite source of light that is freely accessible to everyone. Innovations in renewable technology afford us the opportunity to place power back in the hands of people, through innovative and quality conscious products that are built to last for outdoor campaing, entrepreneurial activities, rural settlements or disaster relief. Join Salpha Energy careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 03, June 2023
Salpha Energy Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Marketer
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a talented Social media marketer who is skilled in generating and driving sales of our solar products across the company’s various social media platform.
- You will be working closely with the communuication officer to create original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers.
- You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
- Essentially, As a social media marketerin Salpha Energy, you will focus on increasing sales and revenues, increasing brand awareness through the effective use of social media outlets.
Also Apply for Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (10 Positions)
- Increase the company’s revenue by Driving and closing sales through contacts generated from social media ads.
- Generate contacts of potential customers and buyers across the company’s various social media platforms.
- Ensure that the sales target set for the communication department is achieved.
- Produce reports on the sales performance across the company’s various social media platforms.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Researching social media trends and informing management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities
- Using social media marketing tools to create and maintain the company’s brand
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Working with marketing/sales professionals to develop social media marketing campaigns
- Interacting with customers and other stakeholders via the company’s social media accounts
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Analyzing the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements
- Setting key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs
- Ensuring brand consistency by collaborating with other teams, like marketing, sales departments.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
Also Apply for Wakanow Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- At least B.Sc in Marketing or any relevant field
- 3 – 5 years experience as a social media officer
- General knowledge of social media marketing, contact calling to drive sales.Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content.
- Excellent telephone marketing skills.
- Relevant experience determining a target audience and how to cater unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts throughout various forms of outreach.
- Understanding of graphic design principles
- Any professional certifications would be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for TradeDepot Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.