Latest Job Recruitment at Life Centre Medical Services for the position of Social Media Officer.
LifeCentre Medical Services is a medical facility that provides top-notch diagnostic services including COVID-19 medical services to Nigerians. We combine leadership, precision technology and sound medical knowledge to bring better outcomes for doctors and patients alike. We are here to serve you and offer you cutting-edge diagnostic tools that are very effective and supported by scientific data. Our scientific professionals offer advice on specific diagnostic procedures as well as accurate and insightful findings interpretation. This establishes a strong foundation for providing effective therapy. Additionally, we make a concerted effort to expedite diagnostic procedures and the delivery of accurate, timely results because we want you to get well – and stay well. Join Life Centre Medical Services careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Life Centre Medical Services Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Officer
Employment Type: Contract
Also Apply For First Bank of Nigeria Limited Employment (7 Position)
- Analyzing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objective
- Participates in business development tasks, prioritizing sales, customer relationships, strategizing, and organizational growth
- Develop, monitor, and implement website and online marketing strategies aimed at organizational gain and customer satisfaction, with the purpose of increasing presence, metrics, and revenue
- Plan, conducted, and report research to identify new markets, online trends, customer needs, and valuable opportunities
- Researching and prospecting new clients and opportunities, establishing rapport, and pursuing leads with the aim of successful conversion via social media
- Create interesting visual content for various social media platforms, including, but not limited to Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, TikTok, YouTube, etc with excellent judgment, instincts, and a sharp feel for the social media landscape.
- Source, create, and publish timely engaging social media content to educate various audiences about key LifeCentre Medicals’ services and use social media to drive awareness of the brand.
- Ensure that content is compliant with the copyright and data protection laws
- Understand our short-term and long-term marketing targets and then develop content strategies accordingly
- Participates in developing and sending out creative and meaningful monthly newsletters to clients
- Measure, monitor, and report company website and social media traffic statistics and take actions accordingly to improve the traffic metrics and meet sales targets regularly
- Create promotional graphics for media and print purposes.
- Shoot and edit video content both in the field and in the office with existing material
- Facilitation of Search Engine Optimisation and social media advertisement
- Give regular (monthly, quarterly, and year-end), timely, accurate reports on performances, strategies, outcomes, and client needs to the management
- Attending and covering conferences, meetings, and industry events to post and promote the company’s services, public relations activities, and activities online.
- Organize interactive online sessions to promote the company’s image and services
- Participate in developing and implementing productive and well-targeted marketing budgets with reconciliation
- Develop and introduce promotions to include sales
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build and maintains customers’ confidence in the company’s operations
- Assisting other departments as they develop strategies, establish objectives, and make decisions that could have an impact on the organization
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain ethics in all duties
- Keep informed about the latest sales and marketing developments in the healthcare industry.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Also Apply For UNICEF Recruitment (4 Positions)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, literature, Public relations, Marketing, or a related field
- Minimum of 3+ years experience in content writing and executive social media skills
- Reporting and Blogging experience required
- YouTube management and strategy
- Ability to create contentin the most narrative way
- Knowledge of social media tools
- Presenting and Communicating Information in content writing
- Applying Expertise and Technology
- Learning and Researching
- Planning and Organizing
- Analytical skills
- Modern office practices
- Blog Management
- Social Media Knowledge and SEO best practices
- Following instructions and procedures
Application Closing Date
14th May, 2023.
Also Apply For MTN Nigeria Employment (11 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Role as the subject of the email.