Wellspring College recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Wellspring College is a model school established in 2003 by astute and seasoned academics and education administrators who commonly share the vision of returning standards to the nation’s educational system. We harness every opportunity to give our students sound spiritual, academic, mental and social development. We are committed to providing a challenging, dynamic, relevant and coherent curriculum, which promotes lifelong learning and produces responsible, independent critical thinkers and learners who act ethically and confidently in their personal career and community life. Join Wellspring College careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Wellspring College Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Part-time
- We are looking to recruit a talented social media manager who would oversee the college’s social media accounts, implement strategies across platforms, analyze engagement data, identify trends and build an online community.
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Recruitment (15 Positions)
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g., original text, photos, videos and news);
- Promoting products, services, and content over social media, in a way that is consistent with the college’s brand and social media strategy;
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics;
- Developing new social media strategies and campaigns;
- Keeping track of data and analysing the performance of social media campaigns;
- Collaborating with colleagues from across departments to ensure branding is consistent;
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor reviews/comments;
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g., Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and newsletter layout);
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions;
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
Also Apply for: The Place Restaurant Recruitment (10 Positions)
- A graduate in Marketing or related discipline.
- At least 2 years relevant work experience.
- Proven experience in similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of algorithm & workings of various social media channels.
- Ability to deliver creative and engaging content.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Knowledge of online marketing channels.
- Excellent knowledge of search engine optimization, keyword research and google analytics.
- Willing to work onsite (including Saturdays). and remotely.
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2022.
Also Apply for: AfriTech Digitals Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.