MANO Africa recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This MANO Africa job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
MANO Africa is the first Integrated Grocery E-shop in Africa with your local flair. MANO Africa is the next generation of eCommerce, pioneering ultrafast grocery delivery in Africa by combining sophisticated technology with quick commerce. Our aim is ensure quick delivery of our customers’ orders within 30 minutes. Join MANO Africa careers team today, and be part of our success story.
MANO Africa Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
Also Apply for: Nokia Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
- We are Looking for a tableted Social media manager to administer our social media accounts
- You would be responsible creating Original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers.
- You will manage our Company image in cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals. As a social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital trends.
- You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
- Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience presences
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media design tools and applications
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate , edit, publish and share engaging content daily(e.g. Original text, photos, videos, and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffics metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing , sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts design(e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout).
Also Apply for: Radisson Hotel Group Recruitment (8 Positions)
- B.Sc Degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, Keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web designs
- Excellent Communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Wildlife Conservation Society Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online