Intelligent Innovations Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Intelligent Innovations is a software development company that designs and develops technology solutions that help enterprises automate their businesses in the most cost effective way whilst leveraging many years of industry expertise and our world-class software development team. Join Intelligent Innovations Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Intelligent Innovations Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
Also Apply for: British American Tobacco Nigeria Employment (7 Positions)
- Building a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence.
- Monitoring the company’s brand on social media.
- Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
- Managing our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
- Responding to comments on each of our accounts
- Overseeing customer service provided via social media.
- Analyzing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
- Using social media marketing tools to create and maintain the company’s brand
- Researching social media trends and informing management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities
- Setting key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes, and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos, and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
Also Apply for: Radisson Hotel Group Recruitment (11 Positions)
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc Degree in Marketing or any relevant field
- Minimum of 2 years work experience as a Social Media Manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2022.
Also Apply for: Marriott International Recruitment (16 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.