Dowins Globalink Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Dowins Globalink Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Dowins Globalink Limited is an undemand design, printing and packaging company which has been under continual research and development in branding and packaging, graphic design and quality print. Our mission is to provide clients with high quality prints, exceptional services and solutions that will not only meet but exceed clients’ requirements. Join Dowins Globalink Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Dowins Globalink Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: Garki 2, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced, passionate and creative Social Media Manager to join our team. As a Social Media Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with Marketing and Sales departments.
Also Apply for: Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment (7 Positions)
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
- Work with designers to ensure content is appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Provide constructive feedback
- Adhere to rules and regulations
- Report to Senior Management.
Also Apply for: United Bank for Africa Plc Employment (18 Positions)
- B.Sc in Marketing or similar role
- 5 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Must reside in Abuja
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Meta (Facebook), Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+,YouTube and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Great leadership skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
Also Apply for: J-Six Group Employment (5 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the suject of the email.