MainOne Cable Nigeria Recruitment portal is now open for interested candidates. This MainOne Cable Nigeria job vacancy 2021 is open to all qualified candidates.
MainOne Cable Nigeria is a foremost facilitator and provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa. MainOne Cable’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. Join MainOne Cable Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
MainOne Cable Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Intern
Job Type: Contract
Slot: 2 Openings
- The Social Media Intern will support the MainOne marketing function to manage and improve the company’s presence and customer communications via online channels.
- In particular, the Social Media Intern will be focused on Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) for the Company and will work with the digital marketing team to implement new and innovative strategies in order to meet and exceed the company’s overall revenue and profit targets.
The Specific Responsibilities shall include the following:
- Implementation of basic SEO strategies including keyword research, link acquisition, and on-site optimization.
- Familiarity with digital marketing optimization tools such as Google Search Console, Keyword Planner, HubSpot.
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance.
Social Media Community Management:
- Daily management of social media platforms using tools like Tweetdeck, Buffer, Hootsuite etc.
- Become an advocate for the Company across social media platforms, engage in relevant dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Design graphics for social media using tools like Canva.
- Conversion of blog posts and press releases into short video content for social media use.
- Execute social media campaigns, Ads/Sponsored posts as required.
- Suggest and implement new concepts and strategies to improve brand awareness via soicla media.
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
Recommended: Also see Fusion Group Recruitment (3 Positions)
Content Generation and Distribution:
- Work with the communications team in the ideation and generation of content for online communications for MainOne and its subsidiaries across digital media platforms.
- Drive awareness of new blog posts by publishing the articles in technology and data centre forums and groups
- Familiarity with digital marketing analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Use tools like Meltwater, Tweetdeck, Hootsuite, Mention, IO Analytics to monitor trends on social media tools, opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the business and report notable threats to supervisor.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or other relevant fields.
- Minimum years of Experience: 1
- Proven experience using SEO tools.
- Familiarity with basic graphics and video editing software.
- Knowledge of digital marketing strategies and best practices.
- Proven ability to curate content, copywriting and community management.
- Experience managing multiple social media accounts.
- Experience with WordPress, WIX and basic HTML is a plus.
Demands of the Job
- Fast learner
- Good strategy planning, execution and analytical skills.
- Ability to effectively set priorities and deliver within tight deadlines
Application Closing Date for MainOne Cable Nigeria Recruitment
Recommended: Also see Milano Properties Recruitment (4 Positions)
How to Apply for MainOne Cable Nigeria Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!