Start a new career with Braintrust while working from home at your convenient. This remote job opportunity in 2022 is open to all qualified candidates.
Braintrust is a freelancing marketplace powered by blockchain that links businesses with technical and design expertise. The company’s marketplace is a user-controlled talent network that connects businesses with the highly qualified technical and design skills they require.
Job Title: Social Media
Salary: $35 – $60 an hour
Location: Work From Home
Also Apply for: Content Creator at Saga Education, Remote Jobs -$58,000 /yr
Full Job Description
Our client, a creative partner for brands and agencies, specializing in CGI, animation, motion and post production is seeking an experienced, creative and strategic Social Media / Marketing Coordinator to join our team. This role will create, manage and execute all marketing and social media strategies to strengthen our position in the advertising industry.
Role will also act as main support to the Business Development team. Candidates must possess the ability to take direction from multiple angles, then work independently to accomplish projects, reporting updates and conflicts to the team. Must be organized with a solution driven approach, and be willing to work efficiently to effectively meet all necessary deadlines.
Candidates must have a background and interest in the creative production industry in order to bring thoughtful and creative ideas that add to our continued company growth.
Social Media / Marketing
● Work with the team to build an engaging social media strategy featuring company portfolio work across various social channels to strengthen our brand presence and increase following within the market. Must possess extensive knowledge and experience with all social media platforms along with current trends to offer creative and strategic ideas to the team. Ideal candidate will also have prior experience executing social media ads across platforms.
● Ideal candidates will have an interest in creative writing, and will be able to learn brand voice and take direction to write copy for all social media and marketing content.
● Collaborate with the team to create, manage and execute all email marketing campaigns within CRM, including design template, workflows and analytics reporting on behalf of the company.
● Candidates must be savvy to navigate various tech platforms, including but not limited to Wix, Behance, Youtube, Dropbox, etc. Will be responsible for releasing portfolio content across all platforms once approved to share.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
● Conduct research to analyze market trends, customer behavior, and competitive landscape, and prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
● Support the Marketing Director in evaluating and establishing the marketing plan and strategy by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts, setting objectives, planning and organizing promotional presentations, and updating calendars
● Communicate campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables to sales team, and provide instructions for use or promotion
● Plan and manage meetings, events, conferences, and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, and coordinating mailing lists
● Maintain a directory and inventory of sales support materials, ensuring all resources are current and accurate, and coordinate the creation of new materials as needed
● Continually seek and research new sources of prospective customer data, and provide recommendations to sales and marketing leadership .
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we’ll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you