Gokada Nigeria recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE, OND or NCE jobs available.
Gokada Nigeria is a NIPOST licensed logistics company. We a leading technology startup in Africa’s largest economy, Nigeria, and aiming at becoming the most impactful companies in all of Africa. Our services include instant parcel delivery, food delivery, ride-hailing, and more. Gokada is your one stop solution to get all your logistics needs met. Join Gokada Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 25, March 2023
Gokada Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media and Community Lead
About the Role
- As the Social Media and Community Lead for our service, your primary focus is to engage, grow and delight our community and audience through social media marketing strategy and implementation.
- Simplified – we simply want you to create fun, engaging, exciting content that will be disseminated to our different audiences digitally.
- All content must take a creative spin on storytelling and be in line with the overall brand messaging and guidelines.
Also Apply for: 9mobile Nigeria Employment (7 Positions)
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency
- Grow engagement across all social media channels
- Liaise with Tech and Sales departments to stay updated on new products and features
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends.
You’ll be a great fit if you have the following skills:
- B.Sc / BA in Marketing, Communications or similar field is a plus
- Ability to create engaging content
- 2-4 years Hands-on experience with social media management for brands
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – Strong sense of brand voice
- Ability to think quickly
- Public Relations / Business Development skills
- Reputation Management skills
Also Apply for: Shell Petroleum Development Company Recruitment (2 Positions)
- Strong copywriting skills
- A sense of humour
- An understanding of conventions and purposes of specific marketing processes and methods
- An understanding of the conventions and ‘best practices’ of specific social media platforms
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and viral content)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Meaningful Rewards: Competitive base pay, Flexible Leave Plan, Health Insurance, Training & Skills Development
- Meaningful Work: Your role at Gokada will directly contribute to improving the livelihoods of many Africans
- Personal Growth: Opportunity to leave your mark on one of the fastest-growing organizations in Africa
- The Best Team: Work with a motivated and talented team who have a common shared vision.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: J-Six Group Employment (11 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online