IBILE Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2021 is ongoing. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This IBILE Microfinance Bank job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited is a financial institution that focused on ensuring that the poor take part in their economy by providin them with access to the financial products and services they need to help them build wealth and achieve their goals. In developing countries where poverty is on the increase, microenterprises are estimated to represent more than 80% of all wealth-building enterprises and more than 20% of GDP. Join IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
IBILE Microfinance Bank Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: SME Loan Officer (Commercial)
Location: Ikorodu & Kosofe, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Objective for IBILE Microfinance Bank Recruitment
- To market IBILE MFB’s products with the objective of meeting financial targets while ensuring that customers’ needs are met.
Job Description for IBILE Microfinance Bank Job Recruitment
- To aggressively market and sell the Bank’s products
- Win new customers for the Bank
- Ensure the retention of existing customers
- Ensure the creation of Risk Assets for the Bank
- Deposit liability mobilization
- Drive the reactivation of inactive and dormant accounts
- Ensure the Bank’s projection and visibility amongst new and existing customers
- Facilitate and ensure set targets are met in line with marketing strategy
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational activities
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Team Lead
Qualifications for IBILE Microfinance Bank Recruitment
- HND or B.Sc in Marketing or related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years and more relevant work experience in as a Relationship Officer/SME Officer in a Microfinance Bank Setting.
N100,000 – N109,000 / month.
Application Closing Date for IBILE Microfinance Bank Recruitment
14th December, 2021.
Method of Application for IBILE Microfinance Bank Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Please candidate residing around Ikorodu, Kosofe, Ojota,environs will be given preference.
- Female candidate are advised to apply.