IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates with HND, OND or B.Sc should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited is a financial institution that focused on ensuring that the poor take part in their economy by providin them with access to the financial products and services they need to help them build wealth and achieve their goals. In developing countries where poverty is on the increase, microenterprises are estimated to represent more than 80% of all wealth-building enterprises and more than 20% of GDP. Join IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
IBILE Microfinance Bank Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: SME Loan Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To market IBILE MFB’s products with the objective of meeting financial targets while ensuring that customers’ needs are met.
Also Apply for: United Bank for Africa Plc Employment (25 Positions)
- To aggressively market and sell the Bank’s products
- Win new customers for the Bank
- Ensure the retention of existing customers
- Ensure the creation of Risk Assets for the Bank
- Deposit liability mobilization
- Drive the reactivation of inactive and dormant accounts
- Ensure the Bank’s projection and visibility amongst new and existing customers
- Facilitate and ensure set targets are met in line with marketing strategy
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational activities
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Team Lead
- HND or B.Sc in Marketing or related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years and more relevant work experience in as a Relationship Officer/SME Officer in a Microfinance Bank Setting.
N100,000 – N109,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
28th July, 2022.
Also Apply for: OOLU Energy Nigeria Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: email@example.com using “Business Development / Loan Officer” as the subject of the email.