Alert Microfinance Bank recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE, OND or NCE jobs available.
Alert Microfinance bank formally BOIG Microfinance bank is a leading financial service provider in Nigeria, with core mandate of providing affordable, flexible financial and non-financial services to MSME, Private and Public Sectors. Join ABC careers team today, and be part of our success story. Join Alert Microfinance Bank careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Monday 20, March 2023
Alert Microfinance bank recruitment are to fill the position below:
Job Title: SME Loan Marketer
Locations: Lagos Island and Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: MTN Nigeria Employment (18 Positions)
- SME Loan Marketing Executives at Alert Microfinance Bank are responsible for the evaluation and processing of loans and act as liaison between customers and the organization while helping qualified applicants acquire huge loans in a timely manner.
- Market loan products and process loan applications for SME.
- Interview loan applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of repayment of loans
- Determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up loan payment plans
- Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions
- Opening loan applications Conducting loan analysis by visiting the business and household of clients
Also Apply for: Sahara Group Limited Recruitment (2 Positions)
- Visiting the business /employer of guarantors and preparing a complete loan assessment according to the bank’s credit procedures
- Presenting loan proposals to the credit units and informing the client about the decision of the credit units
- Ensuring punctual repayments of acquired loans from clients, contacting and visiting all parties based on needs
- Ensuring high quality standards of the bank’s credit portfolio
- Ability to meet and exceed targets while actively working to increasing business portfolio and client’s base.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with a minimum of 3 years experience.
Application Closing Date
22nd October, 2022.
Also Apply for: Fine Brothers Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “SME Loan Marketer” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.