Ascentech Services Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE, OND or NCE jobs available.
Ascentech Services Limited is an absolute Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business. Join Ascentech Services Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 25, March 2023
Ascentech Services Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Showroom Manager
Location: Port Harcourt – Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: PZ Cussons Employment (11 Positions)
- Develops a high-performance team by hiring, coaching, developing and managing the performance of associates
- Prepares, sets up and signs new merchandise on the sales floor
- Develops and executes Local Marketing plans to drive sales at the local level
- Plans, directs and supervises the work and productivity levels of associates to ensure standards are met or exceeded e.g. Receiving processes to yield appropriate merchandising and replenishment of the sales floor, customer-facing positions to understand their role in interacting with the customer to meet or exceed his/her needs, etc.)
- Makes appropriate decisions on associate performance, up to and including termination of employment following various appropriate disciplinary processes, and coaches lead in the stores to appropriately address performance concerns in their respective departments
Also Apply for: Kuda Bank Recruitment (7 Positions)
- Uses communication vehicles such as Store-wide meetings, etc. to ensure associates are well-informed of upcoming showroom events and company initiatives, business and merchandising strategies and goals
- Develops and implements sales, associate and other initiatives throughout the showroom.
- Plans and holds one-on-one meetings with associates to improve performance, set standards, and plan the future development of those associates
- Achieves personal sales and profit goals and helps teams in achieving the same.
- Demonstrates a high level of energetic response to customers and focuses the team on the same
- Reacts quickly to resolve customer issues
- Sets plans and strategy to lead the showroom to ensure achievement of business goals in sales and miscellaneous revenue
- Understands local market focus and tracks competition and trends in the market
- Sets plans and strategy to manage expense, understand and drive margin, maintain appropriate merchandise protection standards
- Maintains the stockroom in a neat, orderly and safe manner and ensures proper material handling and appropriate use of safety equipment
Also Apply for: Workforce Group Employment (22 Positions)
- BSc / HND in a numerate discipline. MSc/MBA or a relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 4 years Home Appliance retail sales experience in a similar position
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Passionate and self-driven with a keen attention for details
- Must be decisive, courageous, with good decision-making skills.
- Industry Knowledge
- Strategic Planning
- Financial acumen
- Proven leadership
- Candidates must have experience in an Electronics showroom.
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2022
Also Apply for: Radisson Hotel Group Recruitment (5 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.