Marriott International recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Marriott International Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shift Leader – Loss Prevention
Job Number: 22162345
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Category: Loss Prevention & Security
Brand: Marriott Hotel
Position Type: Non-Management
Also Apply for: Guaranty Trust Holding Company Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Conduct key control audit, monitor electronic key boxes, issue/receive master keys, radios, and beepers; ensure the safekeeping of these items.
- Patrol all areas of the property; assist guests with room access.
- Monitor Closed Circuit Televisions and alarm systems.
- Respond to accidents, contact EMS or administer first aid/CPR as required.
- Assist guests/employees during emergency situations.
- Notify appropriate individuals in the event of accidents, attacks, or other incidents.
- Defuse guest/employee disturbances.
- Call for outside assistance if necessary.
- Complete incident reports to document all Security/Loss Prevention related incidents.
- Resolve safety hazard situations.
- Escort unwelcome persons from the property.
- Report to scenes of vehicle accidents/thefts.
- Call for assistance using proper code responses.
- Complete a Loss Prevention shift summary/daily activity report.
- Maintain confidentiality of all reports/documents; release information only to authorized individuals.
Also Apply for: Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment (8 Positions)
- Provide proper paperwork to employees requiring outside medical treatment.
- Type, proofread, and copy security reports.
- Assist management in training and motivating; serve as a role model.
- Assign and ensure work tasks are completed on time.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Ensure quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats (e.g., small print).
- Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines (e.g., to identify defects).
- Enter and locate work-related information using computers and/or point of sale systems.
- Move at a speed required to respond to work situations (e.g., run, walk, jog).
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance and objects weighing in excess of 75 pounds with assistance.
- Grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Move through narrow, confined, or elevated spaces.
- Move over sloping, uneven, or slippery surfaces as well as up and down stairs and/or service ramps.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Pandagric Novum Limited Recruitment (8 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online