Apply for the ongoing ShelterBox Job Recruitment 2022 via our latest job vacancies & employment portal. This ShelterBox job opening is available to all qualified candidates.
We provide shelter, essential items and technical assistance to help some of the world’s most vulnerable people recover and rebuild their homes after disaster. We listen and adapt our support to the needs of each community, working together with those affected by disaster, alongside our supporters and partners.
Job Title: Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
Location: United Kingdom
Sector: Non Profit
Experience: Mid Career
ShelterBox is striving to provide outstanding information systems and technology that will maximise our fundraising and operational capability through the improvement of existing, and implementation of new, information systems that support our objectives.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with Business Analysis experience. We are seeking a strong communicator, who is adept at transforming the use of business intelligence throughout the organisation.
The ideal candidate will have outstanding organisation and communication skills that will drive organisation transformation and the implementation of information systems that make a difference.
Duties to include but are not limited to:
- Carry out business analysis of information systems and user requirements to design, develop and improve business intelligence solutions
- Identify and recommend improvements to applications and processes that improve performance and encourage data-driven decision making
- Participate in overall Systems review and potential implementation of ERP platform across the organisation
- Project Manage implementation and development of business intelligence systems for the full project lifecycle. Manage subsequent implementation and benefit realisation reviews
- Engage with departments and services to define system and information requirements. Assist them to identify gaps and opportunities to improve the use of information to drive performance.
- Develop and deliver analysis and reporting solutions using appropriate tools and techniques
- Build relationships with information users and teams to encourage maximised use of systems and data
- Identify and recommend opportunities to utilise new and existing systems to deliver efficient and effective processes
- Using sound and strong analytical processes, ensure the organisation maximises the potential of investments
- Facilitate system & process reviews, develop business transformation programmes, and deliver efficiency improvements across the organisation
- Undertake data insight analysis to support the financial, fundraising, marketing, and operational services
- Analyse, develop, report, and promote use of information to support development of strategic objectives
- Support in developing and implementing a cross-organisational data repository
- Align, synthesise, and augment performance analytics from multiple sources, ensuring outputs accessible and impactful
- Support development of an intelligence-led approach to performance management, emphasising meaningful analysis and presentation of data
- Develop, implement, and promote strategic direction of information management
- Develop relationships with services to position data and insight at the heart of decision-making.
- Contribute analytical and strategic input to operational and strategic projects
- Specify and present information solutions to relevant stakeholders
- Interpret results and deliver presentations and reports to relevant stakeholders.
- Uphold the charity’s aims and objectives
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you