Interswitch Group recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Interswitch Group is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment. Join Interswitch Group careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Interswitch Group recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shared Services Officer
Job type: Permanent
Department: Group HR & Admin
- Responsible for providing support to the HR team through prompt response/resolution on shared services operational activities thereby improving employee satisfaction.
Also Apply for: Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Employment (10 Positions)
- Responsible for shared services operational transactions and give insights on how to improve operational efficiency
- Improve customer sservice through Prompt response to employee requests and complaints in line with agreed SLA on the HR Helpdesk
- Manage end-to-end on-boarding of all new hires
- Ensure that all new hires documentation is sighted, verified and documented
- Ensure the availability of work tools, ID/access control cards for all new hires as part of day 1-readiness
- Ensure overall Day 1 readiness to improve new hire employee experience and seamless integration into Interswitch
- Responsible for maintenance and accuracy of employee records (both softcopy and hardcopy) and ensure document control in line with core filing criteria
- Advice on initiatives to improve employee and process documentation
- Responsible for effecting staff redeployment/reassignment, issuance of letters and follow up to ensure update on all platforms
- Design and execute shared services surveys to solicit feedback from employees and provide action plan of improving employee satisfaction and experience
- Responsible for an end-to-end management of the employee confirmation process
- Responsible for employee information management
- Monitor and issue all stationary requests through the inventory management system
- Provide assistance on interpretation and adherence to company/HR policy
- Provide support on HR Strategic projects as may be required
Also Apply for: SaroAfrica International Limited Recruitment (4 Positions)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Membership of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM), Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) or HR Certification Institute (HRCI) will be an advantage
- Minimum of 4 years work experience in similar role
- Microsoft office skills
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to details
- Good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating labour law
- Good planning and coordinating skills
- Good interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Excellent customer service orientation.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2022.
Also Apply for: AllNews Nigeria Recruitment (4 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online