Parkway Project Limited is a foremost financial technology provider focusing on creating modern banking experiences to promote easy financial transactions. Parkway provides simple, intuitive, end-to-end corporate, retail and transaction banking solutions. Our core platform and service offering for government agencies, large corporates and small / medium enterprises (SME) enables our partner banks expand market share and build stronger relationships with businesses across the continent. Join Parkway Project Limited career team today, and be part of our success story.
Parkway Project Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Settlement & Reconciliation Officer
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Also Apply for Dangote Group Job Recruitment (41 Positions)
- Handle settlement of all POS & Card Transactions.
- Reconcile all POS Accounts / WEB transactions against merchants.
- Ensure wrong postings of transactions are reversed.
- Handle settlement complaints (Shortages and Non-settlement).
- Respond and process chargeback dispute/resolution.
- Perform collections and settlements reconciliation and provide report to Head, reconciliation, and settlement.
- Support each bank relationship officer and E-business team in resolving settlement and reconciliation issues.
- Attend to all queries from clients on payments and ensure they are resolved promptly.
- Liaise with Bank Settlement team to ensure reconciled funds are transferred to the settlement account.
- Carry out income/fee’s reconciliation with Settlement banks, NIBSS and other clients and ensuring value is transferred to the account promptly.
- Ensure daily reconciliation of and correct postings of all cards and other electronic channels transactions.
- Verify the incoming and outgoing payment reports.
- Liaise with Bank reconciliation team to ensure reconciled funds are transferred to settlement account
- HND / B.Sc in related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the same role
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for Revent Technologies Limited Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.