Radisson Hotel Group is one of the world’s largest and most dynamic hotel groups with seven distinctive hotel brands and more than 1,000 hotels in different destinations around the world. See more Radisson Hotel Group Job vacancies Here >>
Radisson Hotel Group recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Server / Waiter / Waitress
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full time
- Do you have an appetite to deliver first class service and are passionate about all things Food & Beverage? Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Hotel Group to Make Every Moment Matter! where our guests can relax and enjoy the experience!
- Our Food & Beverage Service Team are the final piece of the puzzle, they are sophisticated hosts with an instinctive ability to anticipate guests’ needs by being in the right place at the right time and delivering a hospitality experience that goes above and beyond – creating memorable moments for our guests.
- As Server/Waiter/Waitress, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
- Interested then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
Also Apply for Coca-Cola Bottling Company Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Supports the smooth running of the food & beverage department, where all aspects of the guest food & beverage service experience are delivered to the highest levels
- Works as part of a team that maximizes guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to guest enquiries
- Takes responsibility for the duties and tasks assigned to the role, ensuring that all work is carried out in a timely and professional manner
- Delivers on departmental plans and objectives, where hotel initiatives & targets are achieved
- Collaborates with their immediate report, ensuring that costs and inventory are controlled, that productivity and performance levels are attained
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships whilst promoting the company culture and values.
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing followup as required.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with 2+ years relevant work experience.
- Experience in food & beverage service beneficial
- Bartending Skills
- Experience of working with IT systems on various platforms like Micros
- Handson approach with a cando work style
- Commitment to delivering exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Ability to find creative solutions taking ownership for duties and tasks assigned
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence
- Strong communication skills.
- Fast-Paced Experience.
To Be discussed.
Application Closing Date
14th June, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualifications candidates should:
Click here to apply online