Workforce Group recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Workforce Group job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Workforce Group is a human resource firm that support businesses and organisations of varying size, structure and maturity across diverse sectors such as Technology, Telecoms, Oil & Gas, Financial Services, Third Sector, FMCG etc. to enhance business performance, optimise for growth and achieve exceptional results. Join Workforce Group careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Job Title: SEO Specialist
- The SEO Specialist will be responsible for driving global organic search strategy and execution, improving visibility of web properties, increasing website traffic from target audiences, and driving qualified leads and sales.
The ideal individual should be competent in the following areas:
- Demonstrated experience with successful management and execution of a content marketing strategy.
- A demonstrated ability to drive traffic to web properties from search engines.
- The ability to create content within and troubleshoot issues with the WordPress platform.
- Critical Thinking: Ability to identify trends and adjust strategy using analytical and quantitative problem solving.
- YouTube Optimization: – Ability to drive traffic to video content from search engines and optimize videos for YouTube search.
- App Store Optimization
- Optimizing videos for search engines using keyword-enriched descriptions and tags.
- We are strategically examining available platforms and apps to ensure video content is being widely distributed.
- Graduate with a Degree in any discipline
- Work experience in Digital Marketing, preferably within consulting.
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns with demonstrated proficiency in research, ideation, strategy & experience mapping.
- content production, ATL, BTL, OOH, PPC, Display, Social, Mobile, to Influencer Marketing.
- Solid knowledge of data, web analytics and Google Adwords.
- Knowledge of Active Campaign CRM software.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
Application Closing Date