Kidadl was founded as the digital home of family edutainment, helping parents educate and entertain their kids with trusted, personalized, curated content designed for families the world over. As time-poor, stressed parents, we are all suffering from information overwhelm online. Finding the right information to help educate and entertain our children can be hard work and time-consuming. Join Kidadl careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Kidadl Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: SEO Content Writer (Nigeria)
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Job type: This position is a full-time contract, paid based on hours worked.
Schedule: The remote working hours are 9am to 6pm UK time, Monday to Friday.
- We are looking for experienced self-driven writers with 3-5 years experience in SEO writing to join Kidadl.
- The ideal candidates will be part of the SEO Content team and responsible for writing and researching quality articles for Kidadl.com that align with our SEO, style and tone of voice requirements.
- This is a fast-paced role suited to those who love research and writing and are able to work to a target whilst delivering high-quality articles on a weekly basis.
- Your goal will be to research and write engaging, informative and accurate articles for our family audience.
- We are an education site and therefore accuracy and the ability to research information from reputable sources, are of critical importance.
- A good level of general knowledge and a passion for factual accuracy are essential for this role.
The work includes:
- Researching articles online
- Writing factually accurate articles
- Writing articles that are completely unique and original
- Writing articles that meet SEO requirements
- Finding suitable images for each article that meet our brand requirements
- Writing the articles in line with the brand tone of voice and style requirements
- Responding promptly to feedback from your manager
- Attending and contributing to daily team meetings
Also Apply for Airtel Nigeria Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
- Full time availability (9am to 6pm UK time, 5 days per week)
- 3-5 years’ experience in content writing, ideally in the education sector
- Strong writing and research skills, and a keen eye for detail
- The ability to work to a daily target, and deliver to a minimum weekly wordcount
- The ability to communicate effectively with team members, on calls and in writing via Slack
- Experience with using the following tools:
- Surfer SEO
- AI tools
- Google Workspace (Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Meet)
- Impact – an awesome role in a global business that is rapidly scaling
- Exposure – we work with exciting people and partners across the globe and we’re a merit-based organisation
- Remote-working – this is a remote-work-from home opportunity for a company that is virtual-first
- Feel-good factor – you’ll be working with a company at the heart of education and technology, focused on improving family life for the better
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for Zojatech Limited Job Recruitment (5 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online