SPIE Oil & Gas Services is an international multi-technical services subsidiary of the SPIE group. See more SPIE Oil & Gas Services Nigeria Job vacancies Here >>
SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Support Engineer – M/F
Contractual Hours: Full time
Contract Type: Fixed-term-contract
Contract duration: 1 year
Area Activity: Information & Communications Technology Services
- The Senior Support Engineer is the OEM Certified Expert on Data Network Infrastructure DW/JV. With wealth of cognate-on-the-job experience on equipment operations, maintenance and management.
- Data, TOIP, Copper & Fiber Cabling, IPTV
- Video Conference, Wi-Fi, Switches, Routers, AP’s.
- Follow up the immediate resolution of critical and challenging system faults
- Liaise with OEM for issues bordering on level 3 support on the equipment or network
- Ensure compliance to COMPANY’S HSE practices..
- Carry out analysis of routine maintenance report with the aim of proactively implementing any recommended corrective action
- Implementation of major equipment relocation, equipment installation, network reengineering, reconfiguration and commissioning.
- Training and mentoring of the support engineers and technicians within the team
- Supervision of the team maintaining homogeneous equipment within the Data equipment and network
- Resolution of level 2 and above faults on Data/structure equipment and network within the SLA
- Preparation and implementation of routine or preventive maintenance
- Updating of network as-built and site engineering documents
- Provide periodic statistics on system performance.
- Mentoring of Support engineers and Technicians within his team
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of Untrust (Internet) systems including Firewalls.
Also Apply for PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (8 Positions)
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of data support infrastructure for Industrial networks (including DCS/ICSS/PI systems) in conjunction to FO/Instrument team. Resolution of all incidents related to data support infrastructure for Industrial networks.
- Decommissioning of Data, TOIP and VC equipment at all locations
- Installation, configuration & maintenance of Wi-Fi APs & devices (regardless of OEM) like Ucopia & Cisco WLAN controllers)
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of TOIP Voice Gateways and Gatekeepers (regardless of OEM).
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of Message display/CBIS/DMIS systems.
- Installation, configuration & maintenance of data multiplexers, data monitoring and management tools (regardless of OEM) like packet shapers, Netflow (Solar winds), Cisco Prime, Cisco TACACS/ACS/ISE etc.
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of all Data Infrastructure devices(regardless of OEM), TOIP,CUCM, Cisco IP phones, Analog phones, Modems, IPTV devices, IP CCTV devices, VC devices etc.
- Resolution of all incidents related to TOIP devices (regardless of OEM) including CUCM, Voice Gateway routers, Analog VGs, Cisco IP phones,
- Routine and Preventive Maintenance of Video Conference (VC) Infrastructure; Daily & Weekly testing and Availability reporting on VC devices
- Routine and Preventive Maintenance of TOIP Infrastructure; Daily & Weekly testing and Availability reporting on TOIP device
As a Senior Support Engineer the holder of this post must have the following qualifications:
- Engineering Degree
- Ability to work independently while maintaining good relations with colleagues
- English mandatory
Minimum level of Experience Required:
- 6 years or more
- Medical Fitness Certificate
What can we offer you?
- We offer a variety of stimulating and evolving experiences: exciting projects, learning from professionals and immersed in international culture.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for Ascentech Services Limited Job Recruitment (22 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online