IT Horizons is Africa’s accomplice of decision in all things connecting with Information Communication Technology, (ICT). With a staff strength wealthy in information, ability and aptitude, we have everything necessary to go to all your innovation needs. Our definitive objective as a brand is to drive an elite change through your business utilizing innovation. Throughout the long term, we have effectively tended to a portion of our clients’ most perplexing business challenges through essential preparation, improvement, execution, and reconciliation of exceptionally imaginative, adaptable and adjustable IT administrations and arrangements. We keep on demonstrating on numerous occasions, our scrupulousness and responsibility in conveying phenomenal outcomes on all ventures and administrations. We have cut a name for ourselves as the ICT Company focused on your business’ development and enthusiastic about carrying your fantasies to completion. Join IT Horizons Nigeria Limited careers team today, and be part of success story.
>>See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Thursday 01, June 2023
IT Horizons Nigeria Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Relationship Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (10 Positions)
- The position is responsible for developing, maintaining and managing sales activities of the business within Lagos environs, as well as developing and implementing an innovative, growth-focused commercial strategy, focused primarily on new opportunities and markets. The Client Relationship Manager shall be responsible for driving the acquisition of the Company’s customers, its revenue goals and the general direction and management of all sales and marketing activities, including market, competitiveness, product definition/pricing and distribution/diversity strategies.
- Directing strategy towards the profitable growth and operation of the company.
- Represents the company externally to enhance and strengthen the company’s profile and optimizes all business development opportunities.
- Maintains a good level of understanding and knowledge of the Company’s products and services, ensuring that customer queries can be captured and dealt with accurately and appropriately
- Ensures that all commercial activities meet or improve on budget, cost, volume and efficiency targets (Key Performance Indicators (Key Performance Indicators)) in line with business objectives.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully meeting set targets
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Work with the Head of Sales & Marketing to ensure consistent lead generation.
- Support the Head of Sales & Marketing in preparing and implementing annual work and resource plans; support their applicability within the overall company strategy.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position
Also Apply for TradeDepot Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
- in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements
- Making accurate cost calculations to provide customers with quotations
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets of the organization through effective planning and budgeting.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to your line manager
- Collaborate with Technical team on sales technology initiatives
- Ensure correct usage of CRM and other sales applications
- Train and ensure adherence to sales process
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Ensure that all sales representative activities are in accordance with the guidelines of the Company’s Code of Conduct.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Develops qualified leads and generate new business in line with the Company’s commercial target
- Builds effective relationships with potential clients and existing customers
- Speaks positively and enthusiastically about the Company and its products and services to ensure that a professional company and brand image is provided at all times to customers and colleagues
- University Degree in a relevant discipline
- Master’s Degree from a recognized University will be an advantage.
- Membership of professional management associations will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 4 years’ work experience in ICT/Telecoms or related industry
- Minimum of 5 years of experience.
Application Closing Date
7th June, 2023.
Also Apply for Beta Cargo Logistics Worldwide Limited Recruitment (2 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com and copy: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.