Apply for the ongoing Nigerian Breweries Recruitment via Nigerian Breweries careers & job vacancies portal. This Nigerian Breweries job recruitment is open to all qualified candidates.
Nigerian Breweries Plc, the pioneer and largest brewing Company in Nigeria was incorporated in 1946 as “Nigerian Brewery Limited”. In June 1949, the Company recorded a landmark when the first bottle of STAR lager beer rolled out of its Lagos Brewery bottling lines. Join Nigerian Breweries Plc career team today, and be part of our success story.
Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager
Responsibilities for Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- Ensure the compliance of the business with all regulatory and other corporate governance framework including the Articles of Association and support the Company Secretary / Legal Director with all Board and its Committees compliance and corporate governance requirements.
- Ensure that the Company carries out its day-to-day operations without hindrance in terms of compliance with all relevant laws, regulations, guidelines and government policies thereby avoiding business disruptions, penalties and fines.
- Develop and implement the Company’s business conduct and compliance programmes; build strong and broad relationships with the various functions within the Company to ensure the awareness of and compliance with the Code of Business Conduct and other business conduct requirements amongst employees, suppliers, customers and other stakeholders.
- In line with the provisions of the Nigerian Data Protection Regulations 2019 and
global best practices, develop and implement the company’s data protection and
privacy agenda, procedures and processes, and act as the Data Protection and
Privacy Officer of the Company.
- Develop, embed and lead the Company’s compliance with competition requirements compliance including developing and implementing agreed strategic objectives.
- Ensure that the shareholders’ interests are properly managed though targeted
investors’ relation management.
- Any other related responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
Requirements for Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- LL.B (Hons.) from a recognised university with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division).
- BL: Certificate of Call to the Nigerian Bar with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division).
- LL.M and/or ICSAN and any other related qualification would be an added
- At least 8 years post Call-to-Bar experience with a reputable private
law firm, a Big 5 firms or a senior role in a legal / regulatory department of a
reputable organisation. A combination of work experience herein listed will be
- Extensive experience in general legal practice with bias for regulatory and compliance matters.
Recommended: Also see GText Home Recruitment (5 Positions)
- Legal advisory and regulatory background
- Strong Business acumen
- Legal Research and Interpretation of Statutes
- Corporate/Commercial law and practice
- Strong engagement with external stakeholders including regulators
- Contract and dispute management.
Skills Required for this Nigerian Breweries Recruitment:
- Stakeholder Management
- Good handling of basic Microsoft Office tools
Fluent English, needed for interaction (reading, written, spoken)
- Strong communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Listening skill
- Financial literacy and knowledge.
Application Closing Date for Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
How to Apply for Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter or WhatsApp using the buttons below. Thank you
>>Click here to APPLY FOR THE LATEST JOB VACANCY IN NIGERIA