JMG Limited is a diversified solution provider with a broad portfolio in power generation, electrical infrastructures, industrial equipment, elevators & escalators and HVAC solutions. See more JMG Limited Job vacancies Here >>
>>See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Thursday 01, June 2023
JMG Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Recruitment Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply For Air Peace Limited Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
About the Job
- Responsible for achieving staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates; advising managers on recruitment strategies and initiatives.
- Establishes recruitment requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss manpower needs.
- Determine Person Specifications by studying job description, experience and job qualifications.
- Build and manage Candidate Database of external and internal talent for potential roles.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and utilizing databases, social media, and referrals, groups; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport with external stake holders.
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks), referrals, database.
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, virtual and in-person interviews with hiring managers.
- Improves Employer branding by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Ensure proper onboarding of new hires
- Write Recruitment reports, measure metrics like time to hire, cost of hire, candidate experience, Quality of hire, hiring manager satisfaction.
- Negotiation with potential hires.
- Carry out Background checks on potential hires.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in relevant courses, Degree in HR related courses will be a plus.
- CIPM, HRI Certification will be an advantage.
- Min of 5 years cognate experience in a consultancy firm as a Recruitment Specialist.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For Jubaili Bros Job Recruitment (5 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.