BlueSlip Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This BlueSlip Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
BlueSlip Limited is a is management consultancy firm, helping SME expand their operations and business. We also invest / partner and grow international business in African market with a focus on west Africa. We provide varied management consultancy services for organisations. Our Mission is to combine the swiftness and breakthrough solutions that technology provides to impact the life of our clients wherever they are. Join BlueSlip Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
BlueSlip Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Proofreader
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Proofreader will be responsible for thoroughly reading through articles, editing documents and other related materials, to ensure that publications are free of spelling and all forms of grammatical errors.
Reading and editing documents to ensure that:
- There are no spelling, grammatical or typographical errors
- The text follows the agreed style
- There is no missing text
- Pictures, illustrations, or any other designs are in the right positions
- Page numbers are in the right order, chapter titles match the list of contents, and there are no column or page breaks.
- B.Sc / HND in English Language, Communication, Journalism or any related field (Master’s degree in related feild strongly preferred)
- 5 – 10 years of work experience.
- Post-degree and other professional certifications will be of added advantage.
- Proficient in the English language (written)
- Attention to detail (ability to maintain high levels of accuracy)
- Ability to work with style guides and preserve the publication’s voice.
- Experience in publishing
- Strong organizational skills
- Practical/hands-on experience in the field (5to 10years)
- Proficiency in IT and use of related technologies.
Application Closing Date
5th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.