Start a new career with Vizient as work from home staff with flexible time. This remote job opportunity 2022 is open to all qualified candidates.
Job Title: Senior Project Manager
Location: Work from Home
In this role you will create and manage multiple, multi-functional teams for complex, broad scope and special enterprise projects using project management methodology and procedures. You will work across the organization to successfully execute project goals and streamline processes. You must have ability to partner and build relationships with stakeholders.
- Ability to demonstrate leadership, drive results, solve problems, and possess interpersonal skills from prior work situations.
- Create special project teams to work on assignments and provide them with instructions.
- Manage project issues & risks and conduct root cause analyses where appropriate.
- Develop project plans, process maps and project artifacts as well as process improvement plans.
- Facilitate project meetings, project tracking and frequent report outs.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to senior leadership, management, and stakeholders.
- Answer inquiries about project expectations, deadlines, and guidelines clearly and accurately.
- Serve as an expert resource in project management for the enterprise.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 5 or more years of relevant work experience.
- Proven experience managing enterprise-wide programs.
- Experience working with business stakeholders in the healthcare industry preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word, Project and Visio preferred.
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Mavenlink preferred.
- Knowledge of EMR systems preferred.
Estimated Hiring Range: $88,900.00 – $132,250.00This position is also incentive eligible.
Vizient has a comprehensive benefits plan! Please view our benefits here: http://www.vizientinc.com/about-us/careers
Also Apply for: Freelance Writer at Compose.ly, Remote Job US$0.10 per word
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.