Menzon Nigeria Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Menzon Nigeria Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Menzon Nigeria Limited is an expert Outsourcing Company with specialization in Human Resource Management, Training and Planning. Her key center underscores the commitment of Professionalism in Human Capital Need examination, Planning, Sourcing, Placement, Mgt and separation/exit with full consistence to GLOBAL STANDARDS.
Our organization is consolidated in Nigeria and enrolled with the Corporate Affairs Commission with RC No: 830015, offering us a special chance of utilizing on the developing pattern in Human Capital Resourcing and re-appropriating in Nigeria.
The experience and Professionalism of our Team over the course of the years has permitted us to acquire adequate edge and abilities in Human capital improvement with center around HR Management, Professional resourcing and Outsourcing towards authoritative viability. At Menzon Nigeria Limited, we carry incredible skill to everything we do. This permits us to contend well in the space of our ability, giving our human resources the best preparation, assets and expertise to follow through on their different work jobs. Join Menzon Nigeria Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Menzon Nigeria Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Project Engineer
- We require the services of qualified Senior Project Engineers for the supervision of a railway construction project.
- Successful candidates will work with the Project Manager in ensuring that the contractor delivers the project on time, quality and within budget to the client’s satisfaction.
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Recruitment (14 Positions)
- Lead a multi-disciplinary team of engineers at the site, including coordinating their work to achieve the project’s objective.
- Motivate and train team members as necessary and evaluate their performance against established KPIs.
- Ensure compliance with the company’s code of conduct and policies and ensure maintenance of a high level of discipline among team members.
- Act as the responsible resident project engineer on assigned site(s) or sections under the supervision of a project manager.
- Liaise with the contractor, client and other stakeholders as necessary and provide feedback to the Project Manager.
- Attend meetings, and document and communicate resolutions in a timely manner.
- Proactively identify risks and issues as well as effectively manage change at the site.
- Implement work plans and manage work schedules while ensuring that timelines are met.
- Plan and ensure that project and worksite deliverables are successfully achieved.
- Review all works carried out by contractors to identify inconsistencies and suggest reasonable corrective measures where necessary.
- Ensure the use of appropriate methods, systems and techniques in the performance of the job with strict compliance with regulations and standards.
- In line with contract specifications, ensure quality, adequacy and appropriateness of materials and equipment used for all works to ensure an acceptable standard of delivery.
- Ensure strict implementation of approved drawings/designs and recommend appropriate modifications as necessary, and ensure that all works carried out by the contractor bear the requisite company’s approval.
- Ensure requisite tests, including field and laboratory tests and other tests are properly carried out and documented.
- Ensure that inferences and conclusions from analyses of test results are applied accordingly in delivering the job.
- Provide timely standard reports of work including ensuring all requisite documentation is maintained.
- Exercise responsible and ethical decision making always regarding the company’s resources.
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the area of responsibility.
- Promote the company’s values and philosophy in the performance of your services.
- Perform additional responsibilities as required.
Also Apply for: Vendease Employment (3 Positions)
- Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering or closely related discipline.
- 15 years of demonstrable experience in construction supervision.
- Vast experience in highway/railway projects is an added advantage.
- Possession of engineering license (COREN).
- Experience working in engineering consultancy is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in the use of relevant engineering software, tools and equipment to deliver high-quality error-free work.
- Rich experience working on a variety of structures including roads, dams, bridges, culverts, drainages etc.
- Focus on safety.
- Strong working knowledge of relevant constructions/engineering laws, codes, regulations and documentation requirements.
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings/designs and technical reports and recommend reasonable modifications.
- Ability to make technical calculations involving the application of engineering principles.
- Certification in project management is an added advantage.
- Effective team and personal leadership capability.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills and ability to apply technical knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively across different levels as well as to effectively and professionally express ideas to both engineering and non-engineering audiences.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change and demonstrate flexibility to a variety of schedules.
Application Closing Date
4th June, 2022.
Also Apply for: Bible Society of Nigeria Employment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter as attachments to: email@example.com using “Application for the Post of Senior Project Engineer” as the subject of the email.
- Ensure that your CV is saved with your full name.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.