Anadach Group job recruitment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This employment opportunity in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE, OND or NCE jobs.
Anadach Group is a Leading international strategic healthcare consulting firm that focuses in adding value for clients and partners in developing nations, as well as for multinational entities interested in changing healthcare systems in these nations. Our journey began more than ten years ago, and since 2009, we have collaborated with and supported participants from every point along the value chain of the healthcare industry, including multinational health organizations, private equity firms, international development finance institutions, not-for-profit, donor, and non-governmental organizations, hospital management organizations (HMOs), health insurance providers, medical device and pharmaceutical manufacturers, and support organizations. Join Anadach Group careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Anadach Group Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Nursing Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Senior Nursing Officer will be responsible for supervising the nursing team and ensure the delivery of professional and efficient nursing services to patients at all times.
- She will deliver care within the boundaries of her role, focusing upon supporting patients to be healthy, disease prevention and screening activities.
- She will work collaboratively with the rest of the practice team to meet the needs of patients.
Also Apply for: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment (20 Positions)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure uniformity and promptness in the delivery of professional and efficient nursing services to patients.
- As the first point of contact, receive, prioritize and direct patients appropriately.
- Conduct and input information on patients ’vital signs and procedures into the EMR system, register and relevant forms.
- Direct and supervise the team of nursing officers
- Ensure proper management of the medical wards
- Ensures sterile and healthy patient environment
- Provide and ensure skilled care for patients
- Facilitate collaborative care for patients.
- Monitor, record and report symptoms and changes in patients’ conditions while under observation.
- Engage patients for obtaining data on their circumstances in relation to diets and lifestyle for Doctors’ information.
- Identify accurately potential health risks confronting the patient for Doctors’ information.
- Assist Doctors’ in suturing procedures and to set up lines for admitted patients under observation.
- Observe admitted patients regularly, checking vital signs and administering medications to patients in line with Doctor’s prescription.
- Distribute as required, issued medical brochures and relevant medical information to ensure patients are well informed about topics such as childbirth, disease prevention and sexual health.
- Prepare patients for physical examinations, observations, urinalysis, procedures, treatment and pre-employment screenings.
- Orchestrate various procedures such as wound dressing, incision and draining, injection administration, vaccinations, ear piercing, ear syringing and suture removal.
- Administer patients’ health checklist(s).
Also Apply for: Polaris Bank Limited Recruitment (5 Positions)
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of patients’ medical history, vital signs conducted procedures.
- Prepare examination rooms and sterilize medical instruments before and after us
- Prepare daily immunization report
- Conduct and input information on patients ’vital signs and procedures into the EMR system, register and relevant forms
- Co-operatively work with colleagues to maintain a professional learning culture.
- Flexibly work in all units within the department and/or clinic such as screening section, wellness clinic, specialist clinics, travel clinic, general practice, documentation and pharmacy.
- Liaise with the accounts officer to generate list and rates of stock items to be procured/replenished.
- Carry out such other related duties as assigned to the nursing team.
Qualifications and experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing. (Additional qualification or any other relevant additional degree would be an advantage)
- Minimum of 7 years post-qualification experience covering different aspects of nursing, especially immunization and family planning.
Key competencies and attributes:
- Good documentation ability to prepare high quality summaries and reports
- Computer literate (previous experience in use of electronic medical record system would be an asset)
- Be able to respectfully motivate and lead a team/ work with minimal supervision
- Be able to negotiate and handle end-to-end procurement
- Diligent and hardworking
- Detail oriented and ability to multitask
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good team player with proven organizational and administrative skills
- An uncompromising focus on excellent service delivery
- Should be pleasant, patient and honest.
Application Closing Date
19th January, 2023.
Also Apply for: The MENTOR Initiative Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using their Name and Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Candidates will be assessed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.