Thinkmint Nigeria is a one stop platform that counsel businesses and organizations on their key strategic issues, leveraging our deep industry expertise and using analytical rigor to help them manage the toughest and most critical business problems. We also connect customers and users to the best products and services and make it easy to access these products and services at the best price. Thus, you can trust us when we say we do “more than marketing”. Join Thinkmint Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Thinkmint Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Media Associate
- We are looking for a senior media associate, who will develop and implement a marketing and media communications plan clearly identifying the target audience and the appropriate communications channels to reach them.
Also Apply for Tantalizers Plc Job Recruitment (7 Positions)
- Manage all aspects of media content creation.
- Work with various stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget and to the highest quality and standards.
- Manage and develop strategic cutting-edge social media content and campaigns for platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn and company blog.
- Track analysis and consolidate a report on social media performance. Keep followers engaged and excited.
- Develop, and review content and editorial operations for publications and websites; as and when required, contribute in the form of articles, blogs, stories, and papers.
- Provide inputs for communication and implementation.
- Ensure website and web page development and maintenance- additions and new information to be updated.
- Work with vendors to learn about new solutions available or install those as approved.
- A Degree in relevant discipline.
- 1- 2 years work experience in digital marketing and content creation.
- Knowledge of basic AI and digital software will be an added advantage.
- Management of the company’s social media accounts.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to manage social media pages ( Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, LinkedIn).
- Lively and interpersonal character.
- Ability to create content for social media pages, blogs, and newsletters.
Application Closing Date
12th June, 2023.
Also Apply for Revent Technologies Limited Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.