SPIE Oil & Gas Services is an international multi-technical services subsidiary of the SPIE group. See more SPIE Oil & Gas Services Nigeria Job vacancies Here >>
SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Senior Technician – M/F
Reference No.: 2023-28659
Location: Nigeria (ERHA FPSO)
Contract type: Fixed-term-contract
Contractual hours: Full time
Also Apply for Dangote Group Job Recruitment (41 Positions)
- Organizes and performs on-site maintenance operations, which are placed under his responsibility.
- With his teams assists specialists working under Specific Maintenance Contracts (SMC).
- Ensures that the COMPANY’s HSE regulations are respected (especially procedures related to Work Permits), as well as approved operating procedures and standard industry practice during the performance of maintenance operations placed under his responsibility.
- Ensures that all maintenance and repairs to plant and equipment are carried out safely and efficiently and in strict compliance with COMPANY operating procedures and any relevant statutory legislation to maintain all such equipment in sound and safe operating condition.
- Manages interventions using the CMMS.
- Enters intervention reports in the CMMS (including those concerning SMC) and writes the technical reports related to his field,
- Monitors the functioning of systems placed under his responsibility,
- Ensures that the transfer of knowledge by mentoring occurs properly within his teams and actively participates in this himself,
- Carries out, at the Supervisor’s request, any intervention within his field of competence.
- Takes charge of the systems under his responsibility in case of breakdown until the correct operation status.
- Identifies recurrent corrective maintenance interventions, analyses them and suggests improvements.
- Keeps a critical eye on current preventive maintenance program and, if need be, suggests improvements.
- Warns support teams of any recurring problems related to the availability or quality of spare parts and Suggests improvements and requests modifications.
The following knowledge will be essential for success in this position:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Mechanical Maintenance for offshore oil and gas installations.
- Higher National Diploma or Higher qualification in Mechanical/Production Engineering.
- Excellent SAP experience and know-how.
- Knowledge of aero derivative gas generators and compressors.
- Fire water pumps, HP barrel pumps, submersible pumps, process and utility valves and Diesel Generators.
- Participate in all audit activities (SHES, HAZOPS, RCFA….).
- Ability to read and interpret P&IDs.
- Minimum level of experience required: 6 years or more
Also Apply for Tantalizers Plc Job Recruitment (7 Positions)
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Mechanical Maintenance for offshore oil and gas installations.
- Higher National Diploma or Higher qualification in Mechanical/Production Engineering
- Fire water pumps, HP barrel pumps, submersible pumps, process and utility valves and Diesel Generators
- English (E-Native or bilingual proficiency)
What can we offer you?
Choosing SPIE means giving yourself the possibility:
- To evolve in a Group with an international dimension established on all continents
- To experience a wide variety of professions within several activities:
- Outdoor networks and public lighting
- Information and communication systems
- Oil and gas
- Climatic engineering
- Electrical engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- To work in energy and the environment sectors of the future at the heart of sustainable development issues.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for Stella Maris Schools Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online