>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 25, March 2023
About Churchgate Group:
Churchgate is a multi-national group of companies, with a major interest in Real Estate sector based in Victoria Island, Lagos. We have played a major role in trading, manufacturing, banking and real estate in Nigeria. Today, the vision of our Company is to become the most prominent, reliable property developer in Nigeria’s currently fragmented market. We aim to be at the forefront of projects that will transform Nigeria’s cities. See more Churchgate Group Job vacancies Here >>
>>Click here to see LATEST SSCE / GCE / OND / NCE JOB OPENINGS
Churchgate Group Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager – Procurement (Expatriates Only)
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply For First Bank of Nigeria Limited Employment (12 Position)
Job Responsibilities / Profile
- Develop and implement procurement strategies for the Group.
- Source and negotiate contracts with suppliers, vendors & consultants.
- Manage all stakeholder relationships including dispute resolution.
- Monitor market trends, identifying new suppliers/contractors and consultants.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procurement regulations
- Manage budgets while controlling procurement cost/work order costs.
- Evaluate and select suppliers based on quality, cost, and delivery performance including tendering. Ability to source for vendors locally and internationally.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including finance, operations, facilities, and construction.
Others also include:
- Store Management: That is, periodic stock counts, inventory reconciliations, and ensuring adequate valuation, identification, and safeguarding of all material in all the stores.
- Leveraging ERP Technology to record all purchase transactions/work order service-related contracts and inventory information to facilitate ease of reporting.
- Sound knowledge of all Nigerian Import Regulations (Form M etc.) & International Financing Instruments i.e. LC’s, SBLCs, having first hand dealing with the various regulators in the importation process like Customs, NAFDAC, SON, and Nigerian Commercial Banks & Clearing Agents. This would also include Duty Assessment, PAAR, and other import-related procedures.
Also Apply For Ecobank Nigeria Recruitment (4 Positions)
- A Degree in Mechatronics Engineering also called Mechatronics – is an interdisciplinary branch of engineering that focuses on the integration of Mechanical, Electrical, and Electronic Engineering Systems.
Next Preferred Choice:
- Electrical Engineer (Experience in Lifts and HVAC will be an added advantage).
- Mechanical Engineer (Experience in Lifts and HVAC will be an added advantage).
- 10-15 years (Local and Import) of which a major recent past must be in Nigeria.
Desirable Skills / Attributes are as follows:
- Good Team Player/Collaborator – Should be able to collaborate with all arms of the organization and develop good networks/relationships with internal and external customers
- Excellent Negotiator – should be a good negotiator by nature to tilt daunting issues and tasks in favor of the organization. In brief a 3D negotiator.
- Unconventional Thinker – Should be able to revive, turn and conclude favorably all deadlocked negotiations.
- Should be able to generate processes, procedures, tracking, and auditing.
- Ability to source for vendors locally and internationally.
- Curious Minded – Curiosity drives us to stay informed as information provides the right inputs to take the right decisions to save money and obtain good products.
- Tactical – tactical strategies are the foundation of innovations and creative solutions. The Churchgate Group emphasizes innovations and thus, needs people with inherent tactical strategic bubbles.
Application Closing Date
6th March, 2023.
Also Apply For Baobab Microfinance Bank Recruitment (4 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Senior Manager – Procurement” as the subject of the email.