Dangote Group employment & recruitment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Dangote Group job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Dangote Group is one of the Nigerians most diversified and fully integrated business multinationals with an annual group income in excess of US$4 billion (2016) with vibrant operations in Nigeria and Africa, dealing with various products including cement, sugar, salt, condiments, packaging, energy, port operations, fertilizer, and petrochemicals. Our core business focus is to provide local, value-added products and services that meet the ‘day-to-day needs’ of the populace through the construction and operation of large scale manufacturing facilities in Nigeria and across Africa. We are focused on boosting local production capacity to generate employment, reduce capital flight and increase local value addition. Join Dangote Group careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Dangote Group recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Logistics Officer – Inbound Logistics
Employment Type: Full-time
Category: DCP – Logistics
- We are looking for a competent Senior Logistics Officer to facilitate the supply chain operations of our company.
- You will be the one responsible for processes to achieve the effective distribution of goods.
- The ideal candidate will have great record-keeping abilities and a customer-oriented approach.
- The goal is to ensure the smooth operations of a variety of channels aiming for maximum efficiency.
- Handling of IDEC (Import Duty Exemption Certificate) and IDEC related matters.
- Handling of shipments to be cleared under customs bond procedures.
- Resolving shipping company/terminal issues where our clearing agents have challenges.
- Obtaining plant quarantine, NAFDAC, SON and MAN certificates.
- Cross-checking of import duty payments, as assessed by our clearing agents, etc.
- Placement of imports on the correct customs tariff – HS Code.
- Defending jobs queried by Custom services.
- Perform other duties assigned by the line manager or Head of Department.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma in relevant courses.
- 5 – 7 years of work experience as a Logistics Officer (Port Operations experience will be an added advantage).
- Working knowledge of clearing, forwarding and supply chain operations in a structured logistics business.
- Strong Communication skills with proficiency in speaking and writing.
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills coupled with a polite and professional demeanor approach with vendors, customers and co-workers.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with highly skilled in the usage of Microsoft Excel and Windows.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Career Development.
Application Closing Date
Also see: Paga Nigeria Employment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online