Deloitte Nigeria is now recruiting for the position of Senior Internal Auditor. Interested candidates should read details below and apply using the link at the end of this page.
>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Sunday 05, February 2023
Deloitte is a leading provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services globally. Our global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories (collectively, the “Deloitte organization”) serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana. In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services. See more Deloitte Nigeria Job vacancies Here >>
Deloitte Nigeria recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Internal Auditor
Location: Lagos / Ibadan – Oyo
Also Apply for: Qatar Airways Recruitment (2 Positions)
- Develop Annual Audit Plan, develop controls and re-design processes to secure stockholdings and Assest base.
- Cordinate timely financial,compliance and operational audits and carry out investigations into reported irregularities.
- Identify, manage and develop loss control programs,business process risk management programs related to operational risk and any class of financial risk.
- Monitor compliance to operational, safety or inventory control procedures including physical security standards.
- Cordinate theft and fraud investigations.
- Train internal audit staff and store managers.
- Accurately measure companywide stock loss and develop strategies for prevention.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
- Experience: 7 years and above.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Jumia Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only interested and qualified candidates who are open to a 50/50 job mobility between Lagos and Ibadan.