About Buckler System:
Buckler Ordnance Systems Limited is a Nigerian defense solutions provider with strong expertise in manufacturing civilian armored vehicles, design, and prototyping of military vehicles and ordnance equipment. Join Buckler Ordnance System Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story. See more Buckler System Job vacancies Here >>
>>See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Thursday 01, June 2023
Buckler Ordnance System Limited Job Recruitment is to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Senior Human Resources Officer
Location: Sangotedo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Senior HR & Administrative Officer manages the Human Resources and Administration function of Buckler Land Systems.
- He / She is Responsible for the recommendation, development and implementation of best HR practice, policies, procedures, and programs in alignment with organizational objectives and goals.
- He/she is also responsible for providing open and positive communication with all members of staff, press, and policymakers on all human resources related matters.
- Partners with the ED, CGHR to develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Translates business strategy and objectives into goals and plans that are aligned with business imperatives and the organization’s Mission, Vison, Aspirations and Values.
- Assists the ED, CGHR in overseeing full spectrum of Corporate Affairs related matters.
- Plans, organizes and controls all activities of the HR department.
- Participates in developing departmental goals, objectives and systems.
- Ensures all direct reports work collaboratively with the Buckler team and regional offices on recruitment, employee relations issues, corrective action and performance management needs.
- Supports current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develops and administers various human resources plan and procedures for all company personnel.
- Closely monitors the reputation and positive image of Buckler Land Systems.
- Ensures complete spectrum of the employee life experience from the recruitment and selection process effectively communicates the company’s positive image
- Provides strategic communication advice.
- Develops communication plans, press releases and organizing press conferences when required on all employee related issues.
- Champions the company’s Corporate Social Responsibility direction.
Team Management and Development:
- Sets an excellent standard in maintaining and building upon company values and culture.
- Effectively communicates the company and departmental objectives and standards of performance to all direct reports.
- Develops the Human Resources & Administration team by creating an inspiring team environment fostering engagement and high performance.
- Inspires the Team members to achieve set standards and business objectives.
- Establishes training and development programs for all HR Officers and develop strategies to ensure there is continuous learning on the job.
- Ensures all HR Officers are versatile in different aspects of Human Resource Management.
- Candidates should possess a Master’s Degree qualification with 3 – 6 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2023.
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Senior Human Resources Officer” as the subject of the email.