Dangote Group employment & recruitment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Dangote Group is one of the Nigerians most diversified and fully integrated business multinationals with an annual group income in excess of US$4 billion (2016) with vibrant operations in Nigeria and Africa, dealing with various products including cement, sugar, salt, condiments, packaging, energy, port operations, fertilizer, and petrochemicals. Our core business focus is to provide local, value-added products and services that meet the ‘day-to-day needs’ of the populace through the construction and operation of large scale manufacturing facilities in Nigeria and across Africa. We are focused on boosting local production capacity to generate employment, reduce capital flight and increase local value addition. Join Dangote Group careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Dangote Group recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior General Manager, Production
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Employment Type: Full Time
Reports To Head: Plant Director
- Ensure plant operations are optimized towards accomplishment of all set plant performance objectives.
Also Apply for: Airtel Nigeria Recruitment (8 Positions)
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in the development and articulation of a production strategy for DCP
- Create and manage the Plant’s production plan, capacity plan and materials requirement plan in line with DCP’s strategic intent.
- Oversee the implementation of approved production plan at the plant to ensure established targets are met.
- Ensure that production processes are implemented in line with agreed upon procedures and guidelines.
- Demonstrate ownership of and communicate the unit’s strategic direction and objective to all staff.
- Prepare annual production budgets based on relevant considerations including market forces and ensure achievement of planned budgets through optimization of resources.
- Coordinate and manage the production team to achieve daily production targets within the specified quality level, budget and time.
- Liaise with Maintenance to coordinate planned shutdowns of production lines for the purpose of maintenance.
- Oversee the execution of cement kiln lining repairs, raw, cement mill operations, and cement packaging system.
- Keep abreast with new developments in cement production and good practices, and make recommendations for improvement to the Deputy Plant Director (Operations & Maintenance).
- Supervise the implementation of approved recommendations.
- Coordinate with other units of production, mines and maintenance departments are required to meet production requirements.
- Provide overall guidance, leadership and strategic direction to the production team.
- Prepare and provide production repots and information to management to aid decision making.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Plant Director.
Also Apply for: Guinness Nigeria Plc Employment (2 Positions)
- M.Sc in Chemistry or related discipline.
- Post-graduate/relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of thirty (30) years relevant work experience, 10 of which must be in senior management position.
Skills & Competencies:
- In-depth knowledge of cement production processes.
- Up to date knowledge of the cement industry (Local and international) including the trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- Firsthand knowledge of cement manufacturing equipment and their functionalities.
- Strong knowledge of product quality parameters and quality control.
- Competence in Operations Planning, Budgeting and Management
- Data Analytics skills competence and Financial Management capability.
- People management and leadership skills.
- Strong relationship management and communication skills.
- Good supervisory, coaching and monitoring skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Nigerian Exchange Group Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online