Zojatech Limited is a digital transformation consultancy and software development company that provides revolutionary and effective software solutions to businesses with a goal to provide software solutions that streamline work processes, enhance work productivity, enable business scalability and shape our clients as innovative leaders of their industry. At Zojatech, we consider ourselves your partners, and we take care of your technology so that you can focus on your business. The goal of every member of our team is to make your business challenge free, maximize your productivity, enable you better serve your customers, and most importantly, enable the digital success of your business. Join Zojatech Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Zojatech Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Fullstack Developer
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- This position is responsible for the design, development, testing and deployment of software systems that meets customer requirement.
- The role also involves sitting within the IT team of a business and will be involved in liaising with the Business Analysts and Development Managers to ensure software projects meet requirements.
Also Apply for 9mobile Nigeria Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
- Bridge the gap between UI design and technical implementation
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 5 – 6 years relevant work experience.
- Strong background in PHP and some of its framework (Laravel particularly)
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Understanding of Inertia and Livewire
- Understanding of the SOLID programming principles
- Expertise working with packages and other developers’ codebases
- Dedication to TDD Expertise working with relational databases
- Experience with modern-day development tools including version control, preprocessors, task runnners, etc. Experience with cloud computing architectures
- Good understanding of versioning tools such as Git
- Comfortable with linux servers and some dev-ops
- Desire to work with project managers, designers and other developers
- Excellent verbal and time management skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize projects to meet deadlines
- Experience working in small cross functional Agile teams to build complex systems
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision while achieving benchmarks In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and development).
Application Closing Date
3rd July, 2023.
Also Apply for EHA Clinics Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.