PPC Limited is now recruiting for the position of Senior Financial Analyst. Interested candidates should read details below and submit their application using email address at the end of this page.
>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 25, March 2023
About PPC Limited:
PPC Limited is an engineering firm that is committed to providing integrated engineering solutions that solve and exceed customer expectations while conforming to all applicable industry. We turn ideas into solutions and help businesses to create and implement exceptional user experiences. Join PPC Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to see LATEST SSCE / GCE / OND / NCE JOB OPENINGS
PPC Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Financial Analyst
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply For: Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment (6 Positions)
- Reviewing and analyzing financial statements and reports.
- Preparing and presenting accounting and other required reports and projections based on the analysis performed
- Tracking KPIs and preparing financial reports.
- Ensuring compliance with financial guidelines, company policies, and relevant legal regulations.
- Preparing, evaluating and presenting financial, investment, and profit plans.
- Undertaking financial analysis, projections and plans for new and existing activities as required.
- Coordinating with other members of the Verticals, BPMO when required to prepare financial analysis for projects
- Evaluating capital expenditures and asset depreciation.
- Support ongoing business development through identification of cost variances.
- Preparing and presenting financial forecasts for new and existing projects.
- Identifying financial performance trends and financial risk, and making recommendations.
- Assisting project teams with financial planning.
- Providing recommendations for improvement based on trends.
- Developing financial projections and building financial models.
Also Apply For: PepsiCo Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or a related field.
- Minimum of 8 years’ progressive experience in a similar role.
- ACA, ACCA is required.
- Experience in financial planning, analysis, and modeling.
- Proficiency with spreadsheets, databases and financial software.
- Ability to present financial information to a non-financial audience.
- Working knowledge of financial strategies.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
17th February, 2023.
Also Apply For Whitefield Hotels Limited Recruitment (4 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.