9mobile is a proudly Nigerian private limited liability company empowered by a Unified Access Service License from the Federal Government of Nigeria in March 2007 to deliver a broad range of telecommunication services nationwide across the voice, data and enterprise services spectrum. See more 9mobile Nigeria Job vacancies Here >>
>>See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Wednesday 07, June 2023
9mobile Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the Position below:
Job Title: Senior Engineer, VAS
Job ID: IRC5079
- Perform Value added Service end to end trouble shooting, conduct VAS health checks, and carry out end to end KPI analysis and Performance optimization
- Ensure the implementation, maintenance and operations of VAS nodes and effectively monitor all data related links.
Also Apply for PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (8 Positions)
- Liaise with vendors to commission, integrate and perform system acceptance testing (SAT) for VAS elements on EMTS’s network.
- Troubleshoot circuit switching VAS network nodes such as Voicemail, USSD, IVR, CRBT, SMSC, IPCC, SCG, etc, as required to prevent, isolate, and resolve network faults.
- Ensure adherence to a proactive maintenance cycle on all VAS circuit switching systems
- Review recommendations of the internal audit function relating to CS VAS system policies, standards, guidelines and operations and take action as required.
- VAS Systems and Services’ diagnosis and resolution of issues to ensure MTTR and other service availability KPIs are met
- Development, configuration, and integration of all VAS solutions/systems in line with the Digital strategy execution plan
- Technical reviews to implement solutions and workarounds for faults/incidents
- Properly escalate and document unresolved service or system issues to appropriate internal or external teams and follow up to ensure they are satisfactorily closed within SLA
- Timely delivery of projects assigned with the goal of ensuring high quality standards are met and solutions are operationally viable.
- Collaborate with both Technical and Business teams to ensure seamless deployment of products
- Proactively manage capacity and ensure VAS systems operate below 70% utilization
- Mobilizes smooth operation of VAS nodes; testing and integration of new NE with the existing network.
- Takes care of all VAS related servers including their connectivity with all the other nodes
- Supervise maintenance of all VAS services i.e., nodes (SMSC, USSD, IVR, CRBTs, etc) in the network.
Also Apply for Eko Maintenance Limited Job Recruitment (9 Positions)
- First Degree in Electrical / Electronic or Computer Engineering.
- 5 years of experience in telecommunication sector.
Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- Good knowledge and experience with Linux and IP Networking, especially Transport, Internet and Application Layer(IPv4,IPsec, TCP, UDP, QUIC, HTTP/s, DNS, RTSP, SSH) protocols
- Preferable with Knowledge on VAS systems like SMSC, SMPP-GW, Voice Mail, Voice SMS, RBT, SDP (Service Delivery Platform), RSC(Roaming Service Center), USSD, Collect Call, WAP/WEB Portal, Mobile TV, MMSC, WAP-GW, ADC & OTA, MTA (Mail Transfer Agent)
- Good knowledge in operating systems like Windows, Red hat or SUSE Linux, SUN Solaris and etc.
- Good knowledge in database like MySQL, SQL, Oracle and etc
- Good knowledge of shell scripting.
- Working knowledge of security encryption solutions – SSL, firewalls, VPN, IPsec
- Strong experience in programming/scripting language(s) – Python, Perl , Shell or equivalent
- 3rd Party RESTful API integration, PHP, MySQL, SQL server, web service working knowledge preferred
- Knowledge and basic experience in cloud infrastructure and network function virtualization.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for Vesa Fisheries Limited Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online