9mobile Nigeria recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This 9mobile Nigeria job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
9mobile is a proudly Nigerian private limited liability company empowered by a Unified Access Service License from the Federal Government of Nigeria in March 2007 to deliver a broad range of telecommunication services nationwide across the voice, data and enterprise services spectrum. 9mobile was formerly trading as Etisalat Nigeria, the official first call on the network was made on March 2008 and subsequently commenced commercial operations in Nigeria on October 2008, with a groundbreaking offering – ‘0809uchoose’. The offer allowed Nigerians to choose and own their preferred unique mobile phone numbers. Join 9mobile Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
9mobile Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the Position below:
Job Title: Senior Engineer, Transmission Planning & Optimisation
- Plans, designs and optimizes all access transmission links for sites, enterprise rollout and lastmile deployments for the entire 9 Mobile Network.
- Responsible for the planning and design of microwave links to support 9 Mobile site, enterprise rollout and lastmile deployments in the northern region of Nigeria.
- Responsible for all transmission link budgets and transmission designs for site rollout activities.
- Responsible for network resilience plans and designs in the northern region of Nigeria.
- Responsible for the design of transmission links for site connectivity and ensure limited sites dependencies on hub and major hub sites.
- Responsible for the design and planning of microwave last-mile links to support POI and MGW Connections.
- Responsible for the design and planning of all upgrades with reference to Iub cases and BTS sites optimization.
- Responsible and supervises all desktop surveys for all enterprise clients and validates backhaul connectivities.
- Responsible for planning and designing transmission links to support UMTS, LTE and 5G.
- Responsible for frequency planning for microwave transmission networks.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of a structured growth plan for future traffic Planning.
- Responsible for the development and planning of effective microwave transmission network protection methods.
- Coordinate and compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Head, Transmission.
- Supervises the approval of all network drawings, TSS reports and review of all low-level design documents in R3.
- Supervises the conducting line of sight(LOS) survey for transmission links in region 3.
- Supervises the generation of work order to technical project delivery (TPD), Network Rollout and Transmission Operation(TXOP).
- Keeps abreast of global and local best practice as it relates to transmission planning and design.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge and databases of existing access transmission infrastructures in EMTS.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Manager.
- First Degree or equivalent in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Three (3) years relevant work experience.
- Telecommunications & Mobile Network Standards & Specifications
- Access Microwave Transmission Technologies.
- Analytical Problem Solving
- Microwave transport network expertise.
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Customer Focus.
Application Closing Date