9mobile Nigeria recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This 9mobile Nigeria job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
9mobile is a proudly Nigerian private limited liability company empowered by a Unified Access Service License from the Federal Government of Nigeria in March 2007 to deliver a broad range of telecommunication services nationwide across the voice, data and enterprise services spectrum. 9mobile was formerly trading as Etisalat Nigeria, the official first call on the network was made on March 2008 and subsequently commenced commercial operations in Nigeria on October 2008, with a groundbreaking offering – ‘0809uchoose’. The offer allowed Nigerians to choose and own their preferred unique mobile phone numbers. Join 9mobile Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
9mobile Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the Position below:
Job Title: Senior Engineer – Solution Architect, Transport Network
Job ID: IRC4510
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
- Plan and design fixed access and transport networks infrastructure to support the delivery of enterprise solutions and technologies such as IP/MPLS, PDH/SDH/DWDM, FTTx, xDSL, Wi-Fi & Cloud.
- Participate in the enterprise sales cycle to gather customer business needs and define technical requirements.
- Responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end transport (IP & TX) solutions for the customers based on their specifications and business needs.
- Responsible for all planning, design and optimization activities for fixed access and Transport networks to ensure optimum quality and network performance of the enterprise network infrastructure.
- Design and direct E2E integration of cost-effective and efficient transmission topology systems to support the provisioning of enterprise network services.
- Prepare High level and detailed E2E transport (IP & TX) plan & connection diagram using MS Visio & MS Excel.
- Fixed Access & backhaul Transmission dimensioning of the capacity requirement for enterprise services.
- Prepare scope of work, RFQs, RFPs, budgets etc. for building the enterprise networks infrastructure to provide Wi-Fi, FTTX & Cloud-based solutions for corporate organizations.
- Work with cross-functional teams on seamless design and implementation of project scope
- Plan and raise technical work orders for service integration
- Coordinate and drive Technical Site Surveys
- Provide technical support for enterprise customers
Also see: Bolt Nigeria Employment (5 Positions)
- First Degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering
- Three (3) to five (5) years of relevant post NYSC work experience in a mobile telecommunications transport environment with technical expertise in planning, designing, integrating and optimizing integrated transport networks and nodes such as MW, PDH/SDH, DWDM and IP-MPLS on both core and access networks.
- Transport(IP & TX) Network Planning and Design
- Sound knowledge of Mobile & Enterprise Networks
- In-depth knowledge of Last mile connectivity, interfaces, IP / Data communications and various transmission technologies.
- Last mile network Design & planning
- Bandwidth and capacity planning & management
- Cisco/Huawei/Juniper Certification.
- Logical decision-making abilities
- Ability to manage multiple projects within the established scope, budget and timeline.
- Presentation skills
- Problem Solving
- Ability to Innovate.
- Passion for Excellence
- Interpersonal skills
- Customer Focus.
Application Closing Date