9mobile Nigeria employment & recruitment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
9mobile is a proudly Nigerian private limited liability company empowered by a Unified Access Service License from the Federal Government of Nigeria in March 2007 to deliver a broad range of telecommunication services nationwide across the voice, data and enterprise services spectrum. 9mobile was formerly trading as Etisalat Nigeria, the official first call on the network was made on March 2008 and subsequently commenced commercial operations in Nigeria on October 2008, with a groundbreaking offering – ‘0809uchoose’. The offer allowed Nigerians to choose and own their preferred unique mobile phone numbers. Join 9mobile Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
9mobile Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the Position below:
Job Title: Senior Engineer, Field Operations
Job ID: IRC4675
Location: Ilorin, Kwara
Also Apply for: Airtel Nigeria Recruitment (9 Positions)
- Support on all operational transmission equipment, facilitate PAT of new integrated BSS and TXM/ADM network element and facilitate 99.5% Network Access availability.
- Facilitate the operation and maintenance of Access, Transmission and power element to achieve network availability targets.
- Supervise change requests implementation, faults escalation, fault resolution and ensure TTs are accurately closed within MTTR by NOC.
- Facilitate acceptance for new site BSS, MW, ADMs and power plants according to scope and BoQ.
- Ensure proper execution of routine and corrective maintenance schedule for all active and passive elements on site.
- Ensure effective utilisation of consumables and spare parts and effective supervision of vendor/sub-contractors’ activities.
- Perform cross functional support based on business demand.
- Ensure effective diesel delivery and consumption within the assigned cluster.
- Facilitate resolution of community related issues.
Also Apply for: United Bank for Africa Plc Recruitment (8 Positions)
- Generate incidence report for network outages, weekly/ monthly report cluster performance.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager, Field Operations.
- First Degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering or any other similar discipline.
- Four (4) to Six (6) years post NYSC relevant experience.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Choice Dental Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online