9mobile Nigeria employment & recruitment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
9mobile is a proudly Nigerian private limited liability company empowered by a Unified Access Service License from the Federal Government of Nigeria in March 2007 to deliver a broad range of telecommunication services nationwide across the voice, data and enterprise services spectrum. 9mobile was formerly trading as Etisalat Nigeria, the official first call on the network was made on March 2008 and subsequently commenced commercial operations in Nigeria on October 2008, with a groundbreaking offering – ‘0809uchoose’. The offer allowed Nigerians to choose and own their preferred unique mobile phone numbers. Join 9mobile Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
9mobile Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the Position below:
Job Title: Senior Engineer, BSS
Also Apply for: United Bank for Africa Plc Recruitment (8 Positions)
- Monitor and manage BSS site construction activities from start up to commissioning/acceptance in assigned region. End to End Delivery.
- Microwave and Fibre transmission deployment.
- 3G, LTE, 5G deployment
- Organise and plan site implementation activities with TI and site build vendors.
- Supervise the end-to-end deployment process of target BSS sites and ensure strict adherence to 9Mobile processes and procedures
- Carry out technical site survey of new and existing BSS sites in line with 9Mobile deployment processes
- Conducting other test [CHP, THP, integrity tests] as may be required for a good quality greenfield and colocation site.
- Supervise the Telecom installation teams during feeder and antenna line verification test(VSWR, DTF,).
- Provide the documentation and information on sites deployed in assigned regions (radio, core, and transmission)
- In-house site deployment activities.
- Deployment of Enterprise Network infrastructure and services.
- Supervision of Optic Fiber installations and related activities.
- Identify risks and provide solutions to ensure timely delivery of site deployment.
- Work with vendors to resolve any issues that may cause delay on site and escalate where necessary for quick resolution
- Prepare status reports on vendor activities, gather data, and provide up to date reports on all BSS sites under build and send to the regional RAN rollout Manager.
- Monitor and highlight potential blockings in the BOQ which could lead to delays during implementation.
Also Apply for: Airtel Nigeria Recruitment (9 Positions)
- Ensure compliance of rollout implementation activities with relevant Legal & Environmental Regulatory requirements in line with EMTS Environmental Management System.
- Ensure all health and safety requirements are adhered to by contractors/vendors.
- Extensive travels across various regions/locations
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager, RAN Rollout
- First Degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of four(4) years post NYSC relevant work experience
- Engineering Installation
- Project management principles
- Personal Effectiveness
- Problem Solving
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Customer Focus
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Choice Dental Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online