Anadach Group recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is for all qualified candidates.
Anadach Group is a Leading international strategic healthcare consulting firm that focuses in adding value for clients and partners in developing nations, as well as for multinational entities interested in changing healthcare systems in these nations. Our journey began more than ten years ago, and since 2009, we have collaborated with and supported participants from every point along the value chain of the healthcare industry, including multinational health organizations, private equity firms, international development finance institutions, not-for-profit, donor, and non-governmental organizations, hospital management organizations (HMOs), health insurance providers, medical device and pharmaceutical manufacturers, and support organizations. Join Anadach Group careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Anadach Group Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Critical Care Specialist
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The objective of this role is to assist in the effective and efficient management of the ICU, providing excellent medical services to clients and patients with utmost respect and courtesy to give a satisfactory customer experience.
Also Apply for: MTN Nigeria Employment (18 Positions)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Care and management of specialty cases. Evaluate patients and carry out appropriate medical treatment plan and procedures.
- Attending to emergency calls as it arises.
- Conduct regular rounds and more frequently for critically ill patients.
- Conduct specialist outpatient clinics as required
- Document all patient evaluations, investigations, treatments, medications and transactions according to hospital policies and procedures.
- Compliance with clinical practice guidelines and pathways
- Carry out procedures as granted and approved in clinical privilege document.
- Assist with Anaesthesia procedures as required and directed by the HOD.
- Supervision and training of medical officers and nurses.
- Manage patients’ and their relatives’ expectations with adequate information with regards to treatment options and outcomes, discharge and billing.
- In liaison with the medical officer, nursing and billing teams, ensure billing formalities, necessary certificates, discharge summaries, take home medication and subsequent appointments are properly filled and kept ready in advance.
- Deal with patients constructively and honestly and manage their grievances
- Keeping abreast of the latest medical information through continuous medical education, formal education and personal professional development.
- Maintaining a portfolio of continuing professional development (CPD) activities.
- Facilitate and make clinical & non-clinical presentations at hospital clinical meetings as assigned
- Observing and staying up-to-date with the laws and statutory codes of medical practice.
- Performing other applicable tasks and duties as assigned by the HOD.
- Membership of hospital committee as assigned
- Abiding by the hospital rules, protocols and standard practices.
Also Apply for: COBEF International Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
Requisite Education, Experience and Formal Training
- Basic Medical Training, Residency Training and Specialty Fellowship from recognized and accredited institutions
- Relevant certifications in BLS, ACLS and core specialty
- Post Fellowship Specialty knowledge and experience
- Full registration with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria with valid practice license.
- At least 3 years experience.
- Professional competence
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Active listening and attention to details
- Teaching and mentoring skills
- A ‘cool head’ in emergency situations
- Respect for patients and keeping good relations with colleagues
- Professional and ethical.
Application Closing Date
14th November, 2022.
Also Apply for: Yassir Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Candidates will be assessed on a rolling basis until the position is filled
- Further enquiries should be sent to: email@example.com