JMG Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
JMG is a diversified solution provider with a broad portfolio in power generation, electrical infrastructures, industrial equipment, elevators & escalators and HVAC solutions. With 20 years of experience in Africa and strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, JMG combines global technologies and regional expertise to fulfil the development needs of the African market. Join JMG Limited team today, and be part of our success story.
JMG Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Credit Control Officer II
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Also Apply for: Guaranty Trust Holding Company Employment (4 Positions)
- Maintain and implement the company’s credit policies and procedures.
- Prompt collection of WHT Credit notes and VAT receipts.
- Ensure monthly deadlines are met as required.
- Ensure customers pay on time and follow up on WHT Credit notes and VAT receipts through sending letters,
- personal visits, phone calls, emails or other medium.
- Undertake client accounts’ reconciliations as required.
- Reconcile WHT and VAT debtors’ accounts.
- Follow up on clients for credit notes, VAT receipts, WHT and VAT outstanding debts and resolve issues.
- Liaise closely with sales department to ensure that credit issues are resolved smoothly.
- Check and ensure all payments of WHT credit notes and VAT receipts are posted correctly.
- Respond promptly and completely to both clients and internal Complains.
- Ensure that all transactions are compliant with Company’s policies and procedures.
- Identify and correct errors or mistakes on any client’s account.
- Prepare weekly reports on Budgeted collection.
- Provide ad-hoc trade debtor positions reporting as and when requested by National Credit Controller
- Prepare and submit monthly report on WHT and VAT accounts.
- Liaise with WHT and VAT Consultants.
- Liaise with FIRS on WHT credit notes and VAT receipts issues.
- Liaise with Sales Managers on issues affecting Key Accounts.
- Verify invoices from stores and prepare pro-formal invoices for major clients.
- Allocate WHT Credit Notes and VAT Receipt to deductions in ERP System.
- Approval of spares.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by NCCM.
Also Apply for: Coca Cola Bottling Company Recruitment (8 Positions)
Requirements / Skills
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 4 – 7 years of experience.
- Good business judgment and sound decision making.
- Good attention to detail.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Able to multitask and handle several client accounts.
- Experience in working with targets and tight deadlines.
- Persistent, assertive and competitive natured.
- Able to reconcile complex accounts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Calm, confident manner to handle potentially uncomfortable conversations.
- Very good problem-solving skills.
- Smart researcher with very good analytical skills.
- Excellent negotiation and convincing skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Reliable, dependable and honest.
- Strong work ethic.
- High intelligence quotient.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: World Health Organization Recruitment (6 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.