COBEF International Limited is a new-age organization which generally has confidence in assembling quality PVC Piping Systems, Servicing the structure, Civil Engineering, Mining and Agricultural areas. Items quality is guaranteed through exceptional research center, run by experts. Items adjust to different DIN 8062/3 Standards which are viable with ISO 4422-1 and ISO 4421-2 Standards. The extraordinary properties of polyvinyl chloride polymer are additionally upgraded by the option of particular added substances to make extreme, versatile and pliable mixtures, which are utilized in the expulsion of PVC Pipes. The expulsion interaction itself is finely controlled and has an immediate bearing on the last properties of the item. Join COBEF International Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
COBEF International Limited Recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Audit Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Also Apply for Airtel Nigeria Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
Role and Responsibilities
- Providing leadership, direction and management of the audit team in the absence of the head of the department.
- Identify and address all errors spotted in the record.
- Overseeing the post audit of the accounting books of account as well as stock record, ensuring compliance with the company financial policy, IFRS and generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Ensure compliance with the company internal control measures.
- Provide the head of audit with timely, complete and accurate audit report on any assign job for prompt action.
- Assume full responsibility for every post audit work assigned.
- Manage external audit relationship.
- Ensure the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirement.
- Ensure timely submission of tax returns.
- Any other responsibility assign by the head of audit.
Also Apply for Catholic Relief Services Job Recruitment (6 Positions)
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting.
- ICAN Certified (Chartered Accountant).
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- Proficient in SAGE 200.
- In-depth knowledge of Accounting packages.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to multitask and work according to set guidelines and priorities.
- Proficient in Microsoft packages.
Application Closing Date