IT Horizons Nigeria Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
IT Horizons is Africa’s accomplice of decision in all things connecting with Information Communication Technology, (ICT). With a staff strength wealthy in information, ability and aptitude, we have everything necessary to go to all your innovation needs. Our definitive objective as a brand is to drive an elite change through your business utilizing innovation. Throughout the long term, we have effectively tended to a portion of our clients’ most perplexing business challenges through essential preparation, improvement, execution, and reconciliation of exceptionally imaginative, adaptable and adjustable IT administrations and arrangements. We keep on demonstrating on numerous occasions, our scrupulousness and responsibility in conveying phenomenal outcomes on all ventures and administrations. We have cut a name for ourselves as the ICT Company focused on your business’ development and enthusiastic about carrying your fantasies to completion. Join IT Horizons Nigeria Limited careers team today, and be part of success story.
IT Horizons Nigeria Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Audit and Risk Compliance Manager (Female)
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Job Recruitment (16 Positions)
- Responsible for implementing a robust Enterprise Risk management within the organization, assessing both internal and external risks and providing reports and mitigating measures thereon
- Responsible for development and Implementation of the Risk based Annual Audit program (RBAP) and constant update of the program
- Responsible for Leadership, and coordination of the Internal Audit department and drafting of Audit plan for respective Audit engagement
- Responsible for Advisory and reporting of Audit findings and recommendations to management
- Consultancy to management and reporting on governance issues.
- Shall represent and promote the company’s interest by activing participating in various leadership committees set up by the business
- Responsible for ensuring compliance to laws and regulations and compliance to internal policies and framework guding the business
- Responsible for continuous improvement of ISO 9001 (Quality Management System) and ISO 27001 (Information Security Management system) within the oganization
- Responsible for carrying out Internal control assessment and monitoring to ensure that the controls are effective and loopholes are minimized
- Responsible for conducting regular Information security risk assessments and reporting on controls around information Assets
- Responsible for performance of Financial and operational Audit and follow up with process owners on recommendations for improvement.
- Responsible for planning and conducting regular ISO 27001 and 9001 management system Audit.
- Responsible for carrying out business process review, policies, and evaluation of contract agreements etc.
Also Apply for: British American Tobacco Nigeria Recruitment (7 Positions)
- Responsible for cutting cost and improving profitability on projects
- Would effectively liaise with the Legal adviser for legal advisory and consultancy on strategic business decisions and engagements.
- Responsible for conducting regular risk sensitization and complaince training for employees of the orgarnization.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance related discipline.
- 7 – 10 years of experience with at least 3 years experience in a Managerial position
- Relevant professional certifications in any of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Certified Internal Auditor(CIA), Association of Certified & Chartered Accountants (ACCA) and/or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) is a must
- Knowledge of policies and process of ISO 27001&9001,
- Person that has implemented, maintained and supported an ISO 27001 program
- Certification in ISO 27001 Implementation would be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
8th September, 2022.
Also Apply for: PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Recruitment (8 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.