PricewaterhouseCoopers Nigeria recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
PricewaterhouseCoopers Nigeria has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. We’re one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff and 31 resident partners. Join PricewaterhouseCoopers Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
PricewaterhouseCoopers Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Associate – Strategy
Ref No: 372879WD
Job Type: Full time
Line of Service:Advisory
Industry/Sector: Not Applicable
Specialism: Corporate and Business Strategy
Management Level: Senior Associate
Travel Requirements: Up to 20%
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Recruitment (24 Positions)
Job Description & Summary
- A career within our Corporate, Business, Digital and Customer Strategy services will provide you the opportunity to play a central role in solving the most critical strategic problems of our clients, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- We analyze business and market trends to explore new approaches that help our clients make tough choices, win in their markets and reposition their businesses in a digital-first world.
- You will have the opportunity to drive transformational business change, working closely with clients executives and leadership as well as Managers, Directors and Partners across Strategy& Africa and across Strategy& and PwC global network.
- As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Also Apply for: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment (10 Positions)
Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Planning, and executing complex strategic workstreams as part of client projects, with support from, Managers, Senior Managers, Directors, or Partners
- Undertaking analysis, translating the analysis into useful findings and quality assuring the results in conjunction with project leadership
- Leading data gathering required to solve complex problems in a short timeframe
- Developing hypotheses and insights to unlock challenging client problems
- First Degree, MBA/M.Sc in relevant courses is a plus, minimum of 3 years consulting experience or relevant industry experience preferred.
- Experience working with clients in the financial services sector, Telecoms and FMCG on corporate and business strategy, digital strategy and transformation and customer strategy (CX and UX).
Application Closing Date
22nd September, 2022.
Also Apply for: Leitung Gate Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online