Sevan Construction Nigeria Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE, OND or NCE jobs available.
Sevan Construction Nigeria Limited was established in 1981 with Registration No. RC 37125 as a limited liability company specialized in all kinds of Structural Steel fabrication design & erection to the civil construction and Oil & Gas Industries, development and manufacturing of various semi-trailers, rigid truck bodies, which enabled the company to deliver complete projects of steel structures coupled with civil engineering. Join Sevan Construction Nigeria Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Monday 20, March 2023
Sevan Construction Nigeria Limited recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accounts Officer
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Also Apply for: 9mobile Nigeria Employment (7 Positions)
- Ensuring that every expense is properly documented
- Ensuring that the books of accounts are compiled every end of the month and end of every financial year
- Working with staff in the accounts department in determining the level of profitability of the company within a specified time
- Ensuring that there is fiscal responsibility within the firm’s operations
- Responsible for the budgetary control
- Responsible for tax management and reconciliation (PAYE, Company tax and withholding tax).
- Assisting the Chief Accountant in dealing with internal and external audits
- Taking part in strategic planning and execution process of Supervising factory accounting and financial controls
- Providing inputs to Management on key efficiency banking relationships
- Supports the HR department payroll computation, analysis and reporting for management information
- Supports the Chief Accountant in operating cost analysis, capex analysis, project accounting.
- Handles petty cash records and reporting together with the Junior Account Officer.
- Responsible for weekly bank reconciliation while updating the Chief Accountant and Junior Accounts Officer of unposted transactions.
- Works with the HR department in payroll management.
- Manages IOU monthly budgeting and posting.
- Handles requests from the technical department and HR and updates the Chief Accountant on such requests.
Also Apply for: Shell Petroleum Development Company Recruitment (2 Positions)
Skills & Requirements
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including generally accepted Accounting principles
- Knowledge of auditing practices and principles
- Knowledge of applicable laws, codes and regulations
- Knowledge and experience of related computer applications
- Ability to analyse financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills
- Judgment and problem-solving
- Must have good experience of Government taxes and its handling.
Application Closing Date
25th October, 2022.
Also Apply for: J-Six Group Employment (11 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as the subject of the email.